New bow recommendations

Ihunt

Sir, go shoot as many of the bows as you can. Shoot them with your eyes closed. One of them will pick you. Everyone of them will shoot better than you. All of the ones mentioned are good for they person that owns them.

Joelb07

Sir, go shoot as many of the bows as you can. Shoot them with your eyes closed. One of them will pick you. Everyone of them will shoot better than you. All of the ones mentioned are good for they person that owns them.[/QUOTE

Well said

270bowman

I shot the Nitrum 30 today, and boy was I impressed! If you haven't shot it, go try it out. It has the perfect combination of the things I like: short, fast, accurate, and smooth.

Kris87

I shot the Nitrum 30 today, and boy was I impressed! If you haven't shot it, go try it out. It has the perfect combination of the things I like: short, fast, accurate, and smooth.

I knew you'd like it.

Alan in GA

Sounds nice....

Just watched a video on the Hoyt Nitrum series of bows and would sure like to try one. I have owned one Hoyt, a 2011 CRX32 and was very impressed with it. Shot a couple of deer with it. One characteristic I'm always impressed with when handling a Hoyt is it's 'solidness' for lack of a better word. It seems to be a quality bow that impresses me the more I shot and handled, and inspected it. Hoyt came out with a cam upgrade just after buying the 2011 CRX32 I had, and after considering changing the cams on that bow I just sold it thinking I would wait a bit to see how the new cams (2012) worked out. I enjoy bows of most all makes and like trying different bows. I've not bought a new or used now in over a year and might start shopping around. HOYT is definitely on my list to try. I've still not been where an Obssession bow was located and would surely try one as well but I've been saying that a couple years now....

bowguy12

New breed archery blade is what I recommend I have the genetix and love it. The blade is the new bow for 2015