New Turkey gun

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Watch the video and see what you think about the new turkey gun on the market. It's certainly not for me but could be for some others that are looking for a new turkey gun. Made by Scissortail firearms. $1700

Last edited:

Buckman18

Feels like a snake oil sales pitch

earlthegoat2

Just put a Burris Fastfire 3 on my 20 ga for the upcoming season.

Im going to try to make it double as a slug thrower too.

Maybe it is just me but i Can’t get into turkey guns. A cheapo Stevens single shot or just make do with what you have.

With TSS, any shotgun that takes chokes will do. If you don’t want to pay for TSS, any 12 or 20 ga that takes chokes will do and many that don’t take chokes will also do.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
U got that new triple barrel 10 ga.
after ah finishing a few modifications ah think it's ready!
Got all 3 barrels goin off with 1 trigger pull!
Got 3 different chokes and shells in each barrel. so that ah got the pattern good for 20, 40 n 60 yards shots.
It'll take all the guess werk outta distince judgin

spencer12

I have one shotgun for everything. I have one rifle for everything. I have one rimfire rifle for everything. I’ve killed a lot of things in a lot of different seasons with those 3 guns. No reason for me to get a shotgun for everything I use one for. I’m sure it’s a nice gun though.

Big7

The Oracle
Mine is a $150.00 NEF short 12 guage with a fixed full choke and 3 1/2" chamber. That thing is a hammer.

17 hundred is about max for me on a rifle and scope.

stringmusic

Feels like a snake oil sales pitch
Ok, so I get the “I don’t like it cause it’s new” crowd and the “it’s too expensive” crowd, but snake oil salesman?

I don’t know Waddell except for his videos and tv show, but how does he come across as a con artist or somehow trying to deceive somebody? Seems like a pretty genuine guy.

Buckman18

Ok, so I get the “I don’t like it cause it’s new” crowd and the “it’s too expensive” crowd, but snake oil salesman?

I don’t know Waddell except for his videos and tv show, but how does he come across as a con artist or somehow trying to deceive somebody? Seems like a pretty genuine guy.

Ok ok...

It's the "PERFECT" shotgun, not snake oil... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Good luck this season!

stringmusic

Ok ok...

It's the "PERFECT" shotgun, not snake oil... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Good luck this season!
Do you know what a straw man argument is?

Will you answer my original question? I’m curious.