New Turkey gun

tr21

Ok, so I get the “I don’t like it cause it’s new” crowd and the “it’s too expensive” crowd, but snake oil salesman?

I don’t know Waddell except for his videos and tv show, but how does he come across as a con artist or somehow trying to deceive somebody? Seems like a pretty genuine guy.
I agree, I do know Michael and his staff. he is as a down to earth person as you will find ! he will stop and talk your head off if you start asking about anything related to turkey hunting. during turkey season him, his crew and I have lunch many times and have for years. I passed up a chance to hunt with him 2 years ago (still kick myself for that) and we haven't been able to get together since. he is just a normal guy who loves to hunt and talk hunting. now Bill Jordan I wouldn't go out of my way to talk to, I've sat across the table from him at lunch and he wouldn't even look at me when I talked to him because I wasn't wearing Realtree Camo !!!!!

grouper throat

It looks like a decent turkey gun with nice features, just not my style. I like Wadell and he's a heck of a turkey hunter, marketing products has to go along with that position. Rather watch him or Culpepper hunt gobblers than anyone else.

SC Hunter

It looks like a decent turkey gun with nice features, just not my style. I like Wadell and he's a heck of a turkey hunter, marketing products has to go along with that position. Rather watch him or Culpepper hunt gobblers than anyone else.
I sold Cheeseburger a gun last year and if he is anything like "huntclub" crew their as down to earth as anybody else I know. My brother and I passed Michael Waddell going into Academy and he recognized my brother and grabbed him by the arm and we chatted for a minute. Seemed like just a normal guy and he's trying to make a living. I'll never buy the shotgun but I don't blame him for selling them. Between him and Phillip Culpepper a turkey around isn't safe.