Shotgun forum?

Baroque Brass

Would a forum devoted to shotgun sports gain any traction here? Not just hunting, but clay sports, such as skeet, trap, sporting clays and five stand.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Will only add that the bow folks are complaining about low traffic. I thino there’s a lot more bow hunters and competitive shooters than clay target shooters on the board.

Baroque Brass

FWIW, the local gun range spent a lot of money on an archery range, the shotgun range has a lot more shooters.

Last edited:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
What could be addressed in a separate shotgun forum that can't be addressed in the existing Firearms, Reloading, and Scopes forum?
Especially in conjunction with the upland bird forum.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Baroque Brass

What could be addressed in a separate shotgun forum that can't be addressed in the existing Firearms, Reloading, and Scopes forum?
To me, shooting clays is a different sport with several disciplines and competitions. I shoot (at) way more clays than I do live birds. Anyway, just a suggestion.

krizia829

Would a forum devoted to shotgun sports gain any traction here? Not just hunting, but clay sports, such as skeet, trap, sporting clays and five stand.
I think it would be cool to have! I don't see why not. If others don't want to browse it, they don't have to just like they do with other topics

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I think it would be cool to have! I don't see why not. If others don't want to browse it, they don't have to just like they do with other topics
It's not just simply overlooking a low traffic forum. Every forum takes time and maintenance to build and maintain it. There has to be enough traffic to justify the effort.

Baroque Brass

Thanks for the info, most of us probably don’t know what’s involved in building a forum. I certainly don’t.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Don’t think us ungrateful for ideas that improve the board. We appreciate the feedback. This post has been open since Thanksgiving and we got four posts thus far. Not an overwhelming response.

Baroque Brass

Don’t think us ungrateful for ideas that improve the board. We appreciate the feedback. This post has been open since Thanksgiving and we got four posts thus far. Not an overwhelming response.
Can Dominion software be utilized? It worked for Biden.

• Haha
Reactions: Dub

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
  • Haha
Reactions: Dub

Resica

Probably because no one looks up here. Put it in a more highly trafficked forum and you'll get more responses. First time I've seen it. I'd approve such a forum!