Snow, Snow, Snow

Bucky T

GONetwork Member
Season's Greetings from Illinois!!!

I've got a computer with internet up here!! It's dial up however and dreadfully slow.

Woke up this morning and there was over 8" of snow on the ground. Man, it's beautiful up here. I'm kind of down and out however. I'm seeing all these nice deer and now there is snow on the ground, and I can't hunt. :(

Always wanted to hunt in the snow and to do it in Illinois would be a dream come true.

I've got to get my permit next year if it kills me, because it's killing me now knowing that the only thing stopping me from going out and having a chance at a good buck is a stinking little piece of paper!!!!!

Anyways, ya'll have a good Christmas and I may be back on. It takes 10 minutes for me to get to this point now, so I don't know if I can deal with it to get on again!!!!!

Tommy

H

HT2

Tommy.....

Hey bud!!!!!!!!

Good to hear from you.....

I'm wantin' to go to Illinois myself next year to hunt......I think I just might have a connection up thar.... ;) ;)

Be safe and enjoy the snow.......The best part is that you can enjoy it and "KNOW" that it ain't gonna be here when you get back..... :D

Have a good Christmas Bud!!!!!!!!!

QuakerBoy

Thomas...glad you made it.

I guess that snow should be over my way just in time for Christmas :clap:

duke13

Even if i couldn't hunt i think i'd go find me a big set of tracks and follow them to see where they go! :bounce:

I love hiking in the snow!!!! :fine:

TOW

19 inches in Southern Indiana

PC220012.jpg

PC220016.jpg

MCBUCK

Nice Nativity ! :bounce:

Timbo

Whoa,now that is some snow