SOME PHOTOS FROM MY VISIT TO THE COUNTRY TODAY....

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I went up to the country today for a couple of hours or so. When I arrived, I saw a small flock of turkeys as they walked off of my property onto the neighbor's property across the road. I started to change my shoes into my boots and after taking about 5 minutes to do so, I looked and the turkeys were about 60 yards or so and could care less about me standing in the roadway. I even clapped my hands a few times as I stood in the middle of the paved road and they paid me no attention so I did get a couple of photos of them.

I also took a few other photos as I walked over some of my property (as I had not even walked over this area for about 18 months now at least. It always brings back some great memories as this was the property that my Mother grew up during a period of her childhood beginning back in the late 1920's. I took a few "odd" photos of a couple of weird looking trees and also one of the old barn that is in a state of falling apart these days. I was also amazed at how many recent deer tracks there were most every where that I walked.

I will admit that the walking was really hard today as my foot was already hurting BUT I wanted to look at the overall look of the woods. I really took it easy as I made each step today as the ground also very wet. I even installed a couple of trail cameras today before I left as well as I haven't had a trailcam on this area for at least 6 years now. I got home about 3:30 PM and I've been resting in my recliner with my leg elevated watching garbage on television since then and I thought that I would post these tonight.

These photos below were taken by my regular 35 mm Olympus camera. By enjoying nature like this, it surely keeps my blood pressure down !!!!!

MY LINCOLN COUNTY PROPERTY   3-8-19 008.JPGMY LINCOLN COUNTY PROPERTY   3-8-19 011.JPGMY LINCOLN COUNTY PROPERTY   3-8-19 054.JPGMY LINCOLN COUNTY PROPERTY   3-8-19 058.JPGMY LINCOLN COUNTY PROPERTY   3-8-19 060.JPGMY LINCOLN COUNTY PROPERTY   3-8-19 061.JPGMY LINCOLN COUNTY PROPERTY   3-8-19 062.JPGMY LINCOLN COUNTY PROPERTY   3-8-19 067.JPG

Last edited: