Strong Built Tripod Stands

highbeam

I bought a Strong Built 13ft tripod back in the early 90's. This year it finally gave out and was unsafe to use. I understand that Strong Built went out of business or was bought out by another company a few years back. I would like to purchase another tripod similar to the one like I had, if available. The 13 ft. model I had, was three legs that consisted of two 6 1/2ft pieces each put together and you could take apart for easier to transport. Do any of you fellow hunters out there know of any companies who sell the tripod I am inquiring about? Thanks!

gma1320

I like a Useles Billy Thread
I bought a Strong Built 13ft tripod back in the early 90's. This year it finally gave out and was unsafe to use. I understand that Strong Built went out of business or was bought out by another company a few years back. I would like to purchase another tripod similar to the one like I had, if available. The 13 ft. model I had, was three legs that consisted of two 6 1/2ft pieces each put together and you could take apart for easier to transport. Do any of you fellow hunters out there know of any companies who sell the tripod I am inquiring about? Thanks!
I've been doing some research amd it seems that Family Tradition is gonna be the best option.

Gaswamp

Millenium might make one if I remember correctly

HughW2

Millenium T360 Revolution, check Chucks in Warner Robins or any dealers that have on hand. Any Millenium product is very high quality and Extremely comfortable.