Suggestions on a Turkey choke.

Gut_Pile

Kicks, Puregold, Indian Creek, Sumtoy, Rhino

All are good ones. Depending on where you are in S GA, William at Sumtoy should be pretty close by.

turkeyslayer88

The choke i have now is a good choke i just want to try a new one, Ive seen the hevi-shot brand chokes, and the undertaker chokes, i just dont know which ones are good or not.

SCDieselDawg

I don't have any experience with a Stoeger. But I run Indian Creeks, Hevi, Tru Glo SSX in my Remington's or mossbergs. Hopefully I'll be testing a Sumtoy in my new A5 after the first of the year.

WFL

A lot of it is what shell you want to shoot. Plus you hunt woods or fields the most.

Jody Hawk

The Jellyhead is a good choke for that gun. I had that very gun but sold it because I wanted a 3" gun. It shot very good with Hevishot through the Jellyhead. I also have a Benelli M2, the Jellyhead choke patterned better than the Kicks and the Rhino out of this particular gun.

turkeyslayer88

A lot of it is what shell you want to shoot. Plus you hunt woods or fields the most.

I shoot 3 1/2 inch Winchester Supreme high velocity turkey load right now, I hunt mostly clean open areas right now like field edges and clear cuts.

turkeyslayer88

The Jellyhead is a good choke for that gun. I had that very gun but sold it because I wanted a 3" gun. It shot very good with Hevishot through the Jellyhead. I also have a Benelli M2, the Jellyhead choke patterned better than the Kicks and the Rhino out of this particular gun.

I shoot 3 1/2 inch shells in mine, Them things kick like crazy but they will kill a turkey grave yard dead. Ive been looking at allot of chokes and the jelly head is one ive been looking at, It seems to be a good choke for a stoeger

TurkeyManiac

Rear naked choke works for me

WFL

650 with the Win XR or will give you a good field gun. Now you could go to the HV13 but I see no need in it.

stringmusic

I'll second the Jellyhead.

I've also owned the 3500, just sold it a couple of months ago.

Get yourself a JH and some Hevi-13 #6's or Winchester Longbeard #6's and you'll be done with your choke/shell combo search.

Take it from two people that have owned and patterned the gun.

turkeyslayer88

I'll second the Jellyhead.

I've also owned the 3500, just sold it a couple of months ago.

Get yourself a JH and some Hevi-13 #6's or Winchester Longbeard #6's and you'll be done with your choke/shell combo search.

Take it from two people that have owned and patterned the gun.

Jelly head with hevi-13 #6s, That might be what i go with.

RUNnGUN

Ive heard hevi-shot is some good shells!

I've been hunting with Hevi 6 and a SumToy for at least 4-5 years and I couldn't be happier. Never had a bird get up and leave after he fell, and can kill one out to 55 consistently. Won't find better customer service than SumToy either. Some may say I'm partial, but I know a good product when I see one and SumToy is great IMO.