Sunday Fixings

ryork

Wife and I are about to get out of town for a while, in fact she’s already in TN at our daughter’s apartment. So by myself today, and needing to clean out the fridge a little. For lunch, fried up some gator I didn’t use a few nights ago with that sauce piquant. Put that on a hoagie roll with some homemade remoulade, shaved onion, lettuce and sliced wickle pickle okra. This was good!! Need to do this again and refine it a little. Caught a couple bass this afternoon and fried them up with the first garden fresh squash of the season, I didn’t grow it, and some homemade slaw.

7C44898B-8396-4C71-8E61-2BD9590B133D.jpegE65163D7-86A3-4EFF-A296-778EB6F00D48.jpeg5D8D8A4C-56A0-44F9-BEC8-0256B62304C2.jpeg

Big7

The Oracle
Looks good from here.

And... Some folks will tell you Bass ain't no good to eat. I love them.

Big7

The Oracle
Just a couple of slices of cheese toast made with Cabots Seriously Sharp Vermont Cheddar and garlic powder.

I ate pretty good during the day so wasn't real hungry but it sure was good.

georgia_home

Spare ribs in da crock tonight. Pretty good. not crazy about the rib tip grizzle, but they turned out nicely. Baby backs next time.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Everything looks great!!

fatback

You had leftovers?
Not many, but a few. I cooked a bunch of brisket and butts but there was also quite a few other offerings so I was able to bring some leftovers home with him. Got enough left for a sandwich at lunch tomorrow and that will be the last of it.

JDBrown

Fine eating ya'll. We decided to have a night out just me and the Mrs. Went to O'Charlys, been wanting some fish after all ya'll been posting, so I had a catfish dinner, it was pretty good, not as good as the fresh caught yall been having though. This 3d shift has got my sleep all turned around, so now I'm back out by the fire, just finished a cold rootbeer, the only shine tonight is in the sky.20230604_232022.jpg