Team 16 - Cuttin'-N-Cussin'

CassGA

Alright fellas, went back yesterday morning for a few hours before a Dr. appointment. The bird ive been after either was silent and gave me the slip, or he was roosted somewhere else, which was disappointing because hes been in the same spot for the past 3 times ive hunted him. I decided to sit tight anyway and just offer a few soft clucks every 15 minutes. After about 45 minutes, the other bird in the area started soundin off several hundred yards away. I waited another 15 minutes and finally decided to head his way. Once I eased down to within 150-200 yds of where I had last heard him, I set up and soft called every 15-20 minutes. He had shut up by then (just like he has in the past) but I stayed put for over an hour before I had to leave with no results. With tomorrow being the last day, Im pullin out all the stop and givin it 110% tomorrow. One of these birds needs to die. Wish me luck.

CassGA

No dice today fellas. Unless something happens, looks like we are gonna finish in 2nd place. I have really enjoyed this season and being teammates with you guys. Congrats to all of you on a fine season!

CPark58

great season guys. i called in one for a buddy yesterday morning.

Ballground

If they count my last bird we shuold be tied for first with team14 with 67 points a piece and I looked at my pics and don't see why they would'nt count the bird unless team 14 killed another one I did'nt see.But if we don't win this has been agreat season for me and the best team I have been on in the challenge.

georgiabuckbuster

yea ballground we are tied with you guys but if i understand it right we win the tiebreaker because we had 67 first but congrats to you guys on a great season with some great birds you guys had some nice bonus point birds that we were lacking.

shawn mills

Hey congrats to all you guys for a great run in the contest this year! It looks like we all had an awesome season! Shawn-team 14

Arrow3

Congrats to you guys!! :cheers:

Hawken2222

Good Job Guys.

Ballground

Yep I did'nt read the rules about the tie breaker congrats to team 14.

CassGA

Thanks guys, congrats to everyone who killed a bird in the challenge this season. I had a blast!

Latest posts