Team 35

mcallum3

Waiting on one more to check in then we will be ready to go.
Hopefully everyone has a big boy lined up for opening day. I will be doing a good bit of scouting almost everyday this week after work (I have a 5 y/o son that has T-ball practice on Tuesday so I wont be able to go then). Most of my hunting is done on public land as we don't have much in the way of turkeys here in Jackson co. I had a little issue on opening day last year on public land that has got me a little bothered as to what I should do this year, so, I will be trying to sort that situation out real soon. This will be my third challenge and hope I continue to have a little luck. Good luck to everyone else.

mcallum3

So if you look at the times on the post you can tell that I type very slow 3d foam killer checked in at 11:00 and I posted at 11:20 :huh::huh:

3d foam killer

So if you look at the times on the post you can tell that I type very slow 3d foam killer checked in at 11:00 and I posted at 11:20 :huh::huh:

lol im a slow typer to.
haha so were will everyone be opening day what your shhoting etc if you dnt mind me asking

yoteaholic

hey 3D. I'm gonna be sitting/watching you guys as the season up here in S.Dakota dosn't start until later. I have five tags to fill this year....4 shotgun and 1archery. Have a five day trip set up and several 1-2 day trips set up also! -cant wait!!! this is my second GON challenge and think its a very fun!!!

mcallum3

I'll be on public land somewhere on opening day and will sort out exactly where this week. I will have to take a trip over to Gun Docc's one day this week to pick up my Beretta, he was going to adjust my point of impact and told me when I dropped it off that he would need a non-windy day to do it and it has been either windy or raining ever since so I don't imagine that he has had a chance to do much with it, I hate having to put that adjustable sight back on it, but, ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

3d foam killer

hey 3D. I'm gonna be sitting/watching you guys as the season up here in S.Dakota dosn't start until later. I have five tags to fill this year....4 shotgun and 1archery. Have a five day trip set up and several 1-2 day trips set up also! -cant wait!!! this is my second GON challenge and think its a very fun!!!

you do understand that it has to be a georiga bird to enter it rite?

mcallum3

you do understand that it has to be a georiga bird to enter it rite?

Actually, the bird does NOT have to be killed in GA, just as long as it's killed during the Georgia season. And if I remember correctly, yoteaholic was on a team last year that did pretty well for themselves and he himself even entered bird(s) that came from his neck of the woods. Hope he continues to do the same for us! :cool::cool:

3d foam killer

Actually, the bird does NOT have to be killed in GA, just as long as it's killed during the Georgia season. And if I remember correctly, yoteaholic was on a team last year that did pretty well for themselves and he himself even entered bird(s) that came from his neck of the woods. Hope he continues to do the same for us! :cool::cool:

sorry i miss understood the rules.
my bad yote

so wats yall sugestions for a team name

yoteaholic

yep, just have to make sure I go by the Georgia season dates. the only thing I don't qualify for this year would be the "kill a limit" prize as the limit needs to be taken in georgia per rules. no big deal as this challenge is just another way to meet new people for me-we had a great time doing the challenge last year and everyone on our team got a limit!!:stir: last year I printed off the rules and put it in my vest partly because I suffer from CRS syndrome (cant remember S***) and partly it gave me something to read while i was waiting/hunting. Looking forward to another fun year.:cheers:
p.s. as far as team name, i'm open to anything.

3d foam killer

ok guys heres my master plan openng day im going to hit them hard then the 2nd day im going to let them rest.
i have spring break in april and my uncle is taking me for a full week of turkey hunting in taylor county. i think i mite get my limit im not competitive so lets keep it clean and fun

wet feet

Sorry guys been at work for 2 days. I took next shift off so I will be in Wilcox county Saturday morning on private land. Everything looks good for this season. Myself and my brother have got birds lined up at three different places and have a few trips on the calender. As far as a team name im cool with whatever. Good luck guys

coyota

Oh Yeah! Here's him bringin' one home from Western SD, last year!:cool:

Attachments

• Free Ride.jpg
    Free Ride.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 210