Tennessee

DannyW

I don't believe that I have ever seen a more rich environment for Karma than the Sports forum on this website...:rolleyes:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I don't believe that I have ever seen a more rich environment for Karma than the Sports forum on this website...:rolleyes:

Being a Dawg talking trash to a Barner is easy. We only have to eat crow a few times every 15 years. Barners live off of crow!

Browning Slayer

westcobbdog

Heard the big orange machine is expecting avg crowd sizes of 60k fans this season with the exceptions of the Ga and bammy games.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
The good news is UT has 10 starters returning. The bad new is UT has 10 starters returning.

BuckNasty83

The good news is UT has 10 starters returning. The bad new is UT has 10 starters returning.
17. 10 on offense. If our o line can just even be decent, we'll be fine on offense as long as we avoid the injury bug. Just got done watching media days and according to Coach Pruitt, last year we had TWO guys on the oline that weighed at least 300lbs. This year, we have 15. These guys have gained 50lbs. That's going to be a tremendous help. Heck, I'm excited about that alone lol.

Buckman18

I’m afraid the easy wins against Tennessee are over. It’s going to start being much tougher to earn a W against them this year and going forward.

BuckNasty83

I hope the opposition in the east get better, but the talent gap is growing at an alarming pace.
The East is a lot better as a whole. And Pruitt is recruiting pretty well. And we've got a dang good staff. Haven't been this excited about a staff since Kiffin was here. Problem is winning recruiting battles against yall. Our classes aren't flashy at this point, But he is filling critical needs with quality talent. Given the circumstances, it's unfair to expect much this year, but 7-8 wins should be very attainable. Year 3 will be his breakout year

SpotandStalk

The East is a lot better as a whole. And Pruitt is recruiting pretty well. And we've got a dang good staff. Haven't been this excited about a staff since Kiffin was here. Problem is winning recruiting battles against yall. Our classes aren't flashy at this point, But he is filling critical needs with quality talent. Given the circumstances, it's unfair to expect much this year, but 7-8 wins should be very attainable. Year 3 will be his breakout year

Start winning and the recruits will come

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Dont think many recruits came to UGA, because of our record. They came because we have a great recruiter.

Browning Slayer

I’m afraid the easy wins against Tennessee are over. It’s going to start being much tougher to earn a W against them this year and going forward.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Vols are still not even the best team in the state of Tennessee!