TN quarterback....

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Overthrows every semi deep to deep ball he has a chance for. He absolutely can not hit a receiver. Showcasing that arm ?

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Overthrows every semi deep to deep ball he has a chance for. He absolutely can not hit a receiver. Showcasing that arm ?
Missed a wide open receiver for a TD not long ago. He’s deep ball happy!

Silver Britches

UT has a lot more speed on both sides of the ball. Pitt looks very slow.

Silver Britches

UT getting some bull calls go their way on those interference calls. Balls weren’t even catchable. Home cooking by the refs. Sorry officiating.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
It was just a week ago, they were back…

BuckNasty83

Tell me about it. If you ask me, he's not a qb, he's an athlete playing qb. Him and Hooker, though Hooker got more production yesterday. Another game we should have have won, yet we kept finding ways to shoot ourself in the foot.

Heupel needs to bench Milton and never look back. Hes got a cannon, but it does you no good if you cant control it. On the other hand, Hooker is a fantastic runner, but lacks accuracy. I'm ready to see Bailey. He's not a mobile qb, but I bet he hits those wide open receivers yesterday that Milton couldn't, which led to Pitt getting back in the game.

Anyone expecting anything from Tennessee this year is fooling themselves. We lost 30 players to the portal and kicked 3 off the team. Yesterday, we played without our starting center(injured), starting rb(covid), starting lb(eligibility issues), and replaced the starting qb, we, and backup rb due to injury. We have no depth. Essentially, 95% of our defense is 2nd and third stringers, who are now relied on as starters, and our RBs are 3 and 4th stringers?

At one point yesterday, I honestly thought we were going to set a record for penalties. Numerous false starts, 2 tackles were body slams, had a 109 yard td return off a missed Pitt fg returned for a block in the back. Heck, we had a drive where we were on the 4 yard line and it ended up being a 4th and goal from around 35 yards out due to penalties! Cost us 4 points, the block in the back cost us 7 points, the Joe Milton overthrows cost us 14 points. We left so many points off the board. Blew a 10 point lead. Typical Tennessee as of late thought, right?

As for the refs, they were ACC refs, if anything, they would have been helping Pitt. There was some questionable calls in favor of us yesterday, but once they showed the replay, it seems they were right. The refs were pretty fair, but blew it when we needed a first down late in the 4th. Heupel should have challenged it, but he said the ref assured him it was being reviewed by the replay crew. WHO TAKES A REFS WORD THAT OFFICIATES FOR THE CONFERENCE YOUR TEAM IS PLAYING AGAINST?

There is a lot to like with this team, but a lot of work needs to be done still. Overall, just too much to overcome this year.

Last edited:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
It’s almost sad but it’s just so funny!

It is sad. Funny sad is a real thing. For BuckNasty's sake I hope things get better in Knoxville. Right now the Tennessee river near Knoxville has got a pollution problem.

giphy.gif

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Somebody told him to throw the bomb early and he told them literally