UGA paying players

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Fake news.......

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
The more successful we become, the more you are going to see this. A whole lot of people dont like what they see happening in Athens, and will do or say anything to slow them down. Get used to it, because it is coming.

TinKnocker

C'mon man. Be better than this. You don't find it odd Trevor Lawrence allegedly posted he got paid too?

Hint: there is a new site that allows you to generate fake tweets.

Summary: do better.

DkbEjGVUUAAZPi5.jpg:large

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I hope Kirby is running a clean program, but honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he is not. After all, he did coach at Alabama under Nick Saban for several years!

:pop:

TinKnocker

Even worse, you posted this an hour ago and multiple outlets were reporting it as fake 20+ hours ago.

deja_q_hd_046_resized_6484.jpg

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
The more successful we become, the more you are going to see this. A whole lot of people dont like what they see happening in Athens, and will do or say anything to slow them down. Get used to it, because it is coming.
Especially if Phat Phil has anything to do with it. He was a masterful finger pointing thug in his day. He just better hope he doesn't cross Hillary.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Especially if Phat Phil has anything to do with it. He was a masterful finger pointing thug in his day. He just better hope he doesn't cross Hillary.

Alabama, was Phat Phil's main target it for years.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Alabama, was Phat Phil's main target it for years.
Yeah and he finally pulled one over on us. I guess if you can't win ballgames the next best thing you can do is whine about other teams that beat you on a regular basis. At least that was his MO.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Because the realize that the program there is headed to the top, and they want to be part of it.

by top do you mean top of the pay scale?

bullgator

Kirby’s gonna get Saban mad if he keeps outbidding him.

Latest posts