Vita-Rack Moisture Trap

GT-40 GUY

Gone But Not Forgotten
Now I got the right name of the stuff here. Anyone use it, where can I get it and how much???? :confused:

Bass Pro does not carry it.

Fount it here: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Hunter-s-Specialties-Vita-Rack-Moisture-Trap/16440047

gt40

PS: I am going to plant a food plot in the shape of a "L" about 30 feet wide and about 1/4 mile long. I am ordering 4 bags of the stuff and will disk it into the dirt mixed with nitrogen fertilizer about 4 to 6 inches deep (plenty of the other fertilizer already in the soil). Then I will over seed and drag an old mattress spring over the top to get the seed a little under the soil.

Last edited:

jason99ws6

Actually BPS does sell it. I bought some there last year. I know the BPS at discover mills has it. I didnt see it online, but the store does sell it.

GT-40 GUY

Gone But Not Forgotten
Actually BPS does sell it. I bought some there last year. I know the BPS at discover mills has it. I didnt see it online, but the store does sell it.

How did it work last year jason?

The manager told me that they do not carry it this year. He says it isn't even in the catalog that they use to order from.

gt40

PS: I ordered it from Wal-Mart on line.

jason99ws6

honestly i didnt see much of a difference. I wont be buying again.