What do you think will happen?

pavogrande

I agree with Nimfod ---- Look to calif laws for the future -- It will take years but the anti-gun folk are relentless --

Jester896

Senior Clown
There was an interesting meeting with a former gang member here and city officials. One of the the things he says gangs look for is White Guys that go on frenzy buying sprees when one of the incidents happens. They know they leave those purchases in cars and out in the open at home giving them target rich environments to steel weapons that they use in crimes. No amount of gun control will stop that.

Reactions: Dub

Dub

There was an interesting meeting with a former gang member here and city officials. One of the the things he says gangs look for is White Guys that go on frenzy buying sprees when one of the incidents happens. They know they leave those purchases in cars and out in the open at home giving them target rich environments to steel weapons that they use in crimes. No amount of gun control will stop that.

So if one put out a sign in the front yard that said "White Guy on frenzy buying spree" and wound up dispatching any thug-types that broke in..... would they be charged with hunting over a baited field ???

Asking for a friend..........

rugerfan

What I think will happen?

Well before I start, let me just say I am a not for any of what I am about to write ( so ya'll don't get your panties in a wad), but this is what I have been seeing.

1) Private ( intrastate) gun sales will be outlawed, and all transactions will require a FFL license holder and a background check. Waiting periods may also be instituted so that the FBI can do more thorough check, and possibly a check could be done on both buyer and seller. This way all firearms transactions can be tracked, and the gubment will know what everybody has.

2) Those of us that hold carry permits will still be required to have instant back ground checks done for firearms transactions anyway.

3) The focus is on Semi Automatic rifles Sporting Rifles: AKA Assault rifles ( their term), these will either fall under a new ban or new restrictions on these rifles could be proposed. Or a special permit will be proposed to own these, in order to keep track of who has them. As other types of firearms are not making the news, they are not in the spotlight at this point and time.

4) High capacity magazines will be outlawed and magazine capacities will be reduced drastically.

5) Ammunition prices will sky rocket as manufacturers will be limited to what they are allowed to manufacture.

6) Prices of firearms will sky rocket and again manufacturers will be limited to what they are allowed to manufacture.

7) Each individual will be limited to the amount of ammunition they can purchase or own.

Again, I am not for any of this, nor do I believe this is in the best interest of the country.