What Happens At WAR 2 Stays At WAR 2 !

boneboy96

I gotta tell you all...this was the most fun I've had in 25 years! Did I mention, I've been married 25 years? :rofl: Had a great time meeting everyone...some again and some for the 1st time! I have lots of pics (some which I can't post here)...so if you think I might, send me a PM or EMAIL! We'll throw it out there on the Trading Blanket and see what we can figure out for a good deal! :biggrin2: :cool: :clap: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
:bounce::bounce: I don't think she has ever run as much as she did this weekend..... She loved every minute of it!!

If you hadn't posted that pic I would never have believed you :) I never even saw her sit down... they need to make her the new model for the energizer battery commercials :bounce: I want a puppy... and I am on the TOP of that list, don't you forget it!

I'm waiting on Davids pics...:(

im skeered of them.... :hair:

I ain't skeered of no pics... post away:rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

thanks for the loaner, Shawn. I never heard if yall caught that bear that kept ya up though?! :huh:

I heard all about that bear... and I'm so glad my tent was at the opposite end of the food plot :bounce:

I gotta tell you all...this was the most fun I've had in 25 years! Did I mention, I've been married 25 years? :rofl: Had a great time meeting everyone...some again and some for the 1st time! I have lots of pics (some which I can't post here)...so if you think I might, send me a PM or EMAIL! We'll throw it out there on the Trading Blanket and see what we can figure out for a good deal! :biggrin2: :cool: :clap: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

It was one of the best wasn't it :cool: Thanks for letting me fire the cannon!

Tag-a-long

The only crazy thing i remember you doing was repeatedly taking drinks from my red solo cup when i handed it to you! :bounce:

You and 3-4 other people! I don't think I ever did have a cup of my own. And the way you kept handing it to me I'm surprised there was any left for you!

Uhmmm ... I might be interested in seeing anything you've got from Friday around 22:00 hrs until Saturday around 03:30. What you lookin' for in trade? :huh:

shawn mills

Yep yall, that was a seriously GOOD TIME! I thoroughly enjoyed seeing friends again and making new ones! What a family!

RUTTNBUCK

Gone But Not Forgotten

I too had a Large time:clap::clap::clap::clap: I have never met so many good people at one time:cool::cool:

DAWGsfan2

Yep yall, that was a seriously GOOD TIME! I thoroughly enjoyed seeing friends again and making new ones! What a family!
couldn't agree more shawn,847 miles round trip on the scooter this weekend.it was worth every mile.i home safe now!.just wanted to say thank you to everyone who particapated and it was great meeting all of you.

BBQBOSS

Banned
couldn't agree more shawn,847 miles round trip on the scooter this weekend.it was worth every mile.i home safe now!.just wanted to say thank you to everyone who particapated and it was great meeting all of you.

:hair::hair::hair: dang i didnt realize you came that far!!! Thats dedication right there! I enjoyed the dickens out of meeting and hanging with you this weekend! You a good man! :cheers:

DAWGsfan2

:hair::hair::hair: dang i didnt realize you came that far!!! Thats dedication right there! I enjoyed the dickens out of meeting and hanging with you this weekend! You a good man! :cheers:
thanks my friend,i'm honored and equally feel the same!.you guys had me in stitches this weekend.hope to do it again real soon.until then take care.

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer

I was thinking about you and that LONG ride home... now you are one member who can honestly say "it was worth the drive" :bounce: Hey... now I have the vest and the chaps... what happened to my motorcycle ride? :whip: Just kidding :) I'm glad you had a safe trip home and it was nice meeting you.

boneboy96

"It was one of the best wasn't it Thanks for letting me fire the cannon!"

Your welcome Debbie, it was a BLAST! :smash:

Attachments

• GON WOODY'S  WAR II 104.jpg
    GON WOODY'S WAR II 104.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 373
  • GON WOODY'S  WAR II 107.jpg
    GON WOODY'S WAR II 107.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 370
  • GON WOODY'S  WAR II 115.jpg
    GON WOODY'S WAR II 115.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 369

UK bowhunter

When the cannon went off Saturday mornin' I thought it was just the poundin' in my head:bounce: then I got some of Bitters camp coffee, and I was back on track!!:cool:

Handgunner

The wife and I were fully expecting the campground to look like Jonestown part deux Saturday morning! ! :rofl:

OutFishHim

A couple more shameful ones that can be posted....I think.....:D

Attachments

• matt muddy2.jpg
    matt muddy2.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 275
  • shawn muddy.jpg
    shawn muddy.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 267
  • shawn muddy2.jpg
    shawn muddy2.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 268