What would you do?

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
oh lordy, pbradley is gonna be alllll over this'un!:D
They'd pay alright, big time!:(

quinn

they get away with shootin unarmed people!it would be really hard not to go crazy on him....after he holstered his gun of course!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
There isn't anything I can say on this matter....:mad:

GrlsHnt2

My opinion...that cop has a loose trigger finger. Obviously the dog lunging scared him and he reacted. A cop should be able to control himself better than that. He just better be glad it wasnt me and my dog. He wouldn't have left the garage :cool:

Ballplayer

Can you imagine if that was a small child playing in the garage and was starteled by the unexpected appearance of the cop ??? No justifible excuse can come out of his mouth for this, or his superiors either.

slip

Retired Moderator
The officer is not facing disciplinary action pending an internal investigation, Channel 2 said.

So ... go to the wrong house, kill a chained up dog and threaten to blow the brains out of a innocent person while holding him at gun point ... call it a "error" and get away with it all?

Crazy.

applejuice

So ... go to the wrong house, kill a chained up dog and threaten to blow the brains out of a innocent person while holding him at gun point ... call it a "error" and get away with it all?

Crazy.

I dont know how this did not get worse? Come in your garage to see your dog dead , that would make a lot of people lose their minds. :hammers:

Redbow

Lets just say I would want to find out where that guy lives ...

slip

Retired Moderator
I dont know how this did not get worse? Come in your garage to see your dog dead , that would make a lot of people lose their minds. :hammers:

Seeing your dog dead is bad enough, but imagine if the man had just heard the gun shot, with no knowledge of it being the police ... and did what many would do, met the threat with a gun of his own. Then we would be reading about a dead man and his dead dog ...

It could have easily been a lot worse.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Seeing your dog dead is bad enough, but imagine if the man had just heard the gun shot, with no knowledge of it being the police ... and did what many would do, met the threat with a gun of his own. Then we would be reading about a dead man and his dead dog ...

It could have easily been a lot worse.
:cheers: yep, it sure could've been!

Altamaha Stalker

I sure hope the piece of crap Barney Fife looses his badge myself. It will be an outrage if he doesn't.

There is NO excuse for this, whatsoever. None.

And like one said above, I would find out where he lived, and I would wind up in jail. Rage would surely get the best of me. I would stew and burn until I got some kind of vengance on him. Personally.

pbradley

buncha cop haters. :stir:

RNC

dont sound like a cop ..

sounds like a MORON !!!

Dr. Strangelove

I would devote every minute of my life to the officer losing his job, and his financial ruin.

This is why cops no longer get any respect, too many being scared trigger happy morons.