What would you do?

snookdoctor

Y'all basing these opinions on a manipulative story from a sensationalist reporter?:huh: Guess it must be the whole story:rofl:.

Altamaha Stalker

Could me, may not be.

Gunfire at my house, I am coming out with a gun. What would this LEO do? I am dead.

I come outside unarmed, like this guy did. The total blind rage I would have toward this man would be my downfall. I would either be shot, tazed and arrested, or just arrested. I would be either of the three. I would probably be shot in self defense.

I would sue the I'm Not Going To Say It out of them.

My opinion.

NOYDB

BANNED
When they are shooting at "bad" guys they seldom fire one accurate shot and then stop. When they are "scared" they unload multiple rounds and miss over half.

Odd that when "scared" by a dog they fire one killing round. At a "lunging" moving target.

Why was the officer advancing into a garage occupied by a barking excited Dog? When responding to a complaint aren't they supposed to knock on the door?

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
"The homeowners say they don't like what happened but they now understand why it happened" is the last line the reporterette says in the video.

This is a clue that there was more to it than your limited knowledge from the internet.

T

Nugefan

"The homeowners say they don't like what happened but they now understand why it happened" is the last line the reporterette says in the video.

This is a clue that there was more to it than your limited knowledge from the internet.

T

ding , ding ding , we have a winna....

John I. Shore

Should have known, It was BUSH's fault !

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Who knows, with a bleeding heart liberal, gun hating, judge/supervisor this cop might just have a defense and get off scott free!:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

John I.

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
Cops need to learn how to read and use the front door.

blues brother

I am prolly gonna regret this post...BUT...
How many of you have been a cop?
How many of you have worked a domestic violence dispute?
How many of you have pulled over a car full of mouthy drunks at midnight by yourself?

Its real easy to sit back in your easy chair and type on your laptop off the cuff responses.

If you were not there...you really don't know what happened.

I am not on one side or the other. But I worked in law enforcement many years ago as a deputy sheriff. I worked midnight shift by myself for over a year before I was transfered to a multi-county drug unit.

I see both sides. Yet, I refuse to comment on the incident since I was not there and do not know all of the facts.

It is real easy to monday morning quarterback....just saying!

serving1Lord

How many of you have pulled over a car full of mouthy drunks at midnight by yourself?

Its real easy to sit back in your easy chair and type on your laptop off the cuff responses.

I am not on one side or the other. But I worked in law enforcement many years ago as a deputy sheriff. I worked midnight shift by myself for over a year before I was transfered to a multi-county drug unit.

I see both sides. Yet, I refuse to comment on the incident since I was not there and do not know all of the facts.

I'll have to agree with you BB. I am retired LE with 28 years of service. You don't always get the full story from the sensationalism of the news media. Tragic incident for sure. By the same token the caliber of LEO's today, sometimes leaves a lot to be desired. A lot of officers (not all), today are just in it for a pay check and aren't taught to project the same professionalism that we were taught back in the day. Like you, I am not taking sides either. Just saying sometimes you need to hear the "rest of the story".

thomas the redneck

ok
was the dog seen before it barked and lundged or did the cop walk up on it and scare it?
did the cop see the dog and walk up and shoot it for the heck of it?
when i have the answer to them two questions i will state an opinion till then i will assume the position of one hand in the air and the other over my mouth