What you drankin' Uncle Geezer?

Whitefeather

Management Material
IMG_5887.jpeg
Friend of mine went turkey hunting in Texas and brought me back some Lone Star. Figured it would make a nice complement to the fajitas. And I figured right.

slow motion

Thinking @The Original Rooster is a rum fan. Have you tried this one? Picked this up awhile back at Billy Bob's House of Booze and Discount Maternity Wear. I'm a sucker for a cool bottle but the rum was actually pretty good. Had a few sips Saturday night in Florida where the bottle now resides. Apparently named after Hemingway's boat.20240502_200648.jpg

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
Thinking @The Original Rooster is a rum fan. Have you tried this one? Picked this up awhile back at Billy Bob's House of Booze and Discount Maternity Wear. I'm a sucker for a cool bottle but the rum was actually pretty good. Had a few sips Saturday night in Florida where the bottle now resides. Apparently named after Hemingway's boat.View attachment 1304047
No, I haven't had that one but it looks interesting. I see they have it in a dark rum that I'd like to try. Thanks for recommending!

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Thinking @The Original Rooster is a rum fan. Have you tried this one? Picked this up awhile back at Billy Bob's House of Booze and Discount Maternity Wear. I'm a sucker for a cool bottle but the rum was actually pretty good. Had a few sips Saturday night in Florida where the bottle now resides. Apparently named after Hemingway's boat.View attachment 1304047

Yea, that`s Papa`s boat. I have a bottle of Richland Rum Single Barrel Select Classic Reserve 86 Proof. I`m not a real devout rum drinker, but this right here is some almighty good, smooth rum.

I`ll try to get a picture later today.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
Yea, that`s Papa`s boat. I have a bottle of Richland Rum Single Barrel Select Classic Reserve 86 Proof. I`m not a real devout rum drinker, but this right here is some almighty good, smooth rum.

I`ll try to get a picture later today.
Saving it for me to come visit brother? :biggrin2: