Word is Holyfield is going to be #1 back

BornToHuntAndFish

(10:29 - 2nd) Demetris Robertson run for 72 yds for a TD (Rodrigo Blankenship KICK)

Looks like 1st touch by Robertson is making a fine bid for #1. :fine:

TinKnocker

Holyfield at 1, 2, 3, 4.......whatever. That was a smooth TD run for a guy I always assumed to be a bruiser and not a finesse guy.

BornToHuntAndFish

Holyfield at 1, 2, 3, 4.......whatever. That was a smooth TD run for a guy I always assumed to be a bruiser and not a finesse guy.

(4:50 - 2nd) Elijah Holyfield run for 17 yds for a TD (Rodrigo Blankenship KICK)

Radio game reports sounded like Holyfield whipped out some punishment on his opponents.

Looks like Fields got the UGA running game going in the 2nd Qtr.

brownceluse

Looking good against a much lesser opponent. That’s exactly what’s supposed to happen. Couple observations regardless of who we’re playing. D Rob is lightning, Mecole is Lightning, Fields is a beast, Tailbacks are exactly what we thought. Jury is still out on D. We’ll know more next week. Go Dawgs!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

BuckNasty83

Muschamp ain’t Spurrier..... Kirby ain’t Richt. So, I’m not concerned about USCjr in the least. It’ll be a tough game in a tough environment but we come out on top. Muschamp has at least another year or two before he builds the depth he needs... Pay attention to LSU and Auburn... Those two games could end in a loss. Never take anyone for granted. But Boom ain’t ready to beat the Dawgs at least not yet. Go Dawgs!
SC shouldnt have beat ya'll half the time they did. Yall should beat then handily. And I don't give credit to Muschamp as a coach. He helped drag UF down, I doubt he builds USC up thi the success SOS did