It is crazy for Drivelers to miss a gathering #277

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Possum

Campfire Helper
Man.....just had one of my employees cuss me out. She gave me the what for and what not. I ran back to my office.

champ

Good day Friends! I have a tendency to lose my phone and completely disconnect while I'm in Warthen, but I was able to snap a shot of the gathering from a distance on Friday afternoon. Maybe next time we designate a few photographers and not leave it all on EE444. I did finally locate it Sunday before I left though. By the way, someone left a blue ziplock bag in the cookhouse. It contained, a phone charger, toothbrush and paste, a blue med-dispenser with some pills in it and a hairbrush. Shoot me a message and I'll get that mailed out to You asap.
Finally, I'd like so say thanks to each of You for joining the fun! CrackerDave, Quack, and I really enjoy putting these things together for everyone to enjoy. It's truly special to have friends for life. I absolutely appreciate everyone's help in keeping things tidy as the party went on all weekend. Can't ask for a better group of Friends, and I look forward to seeing You all again sometime soon!

Attachments

• Gathering day 1.jpg
    Gathering day 1.jpg
    486 KB · Views: 28

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Good day Friends! I have a tendency to lose my phone and completely disconnect while I'm in Warthen, but I was able to snap a shot of the gathering from a distance on Friday afternoon. Maybe next time we designate a few photographers and not leave it all on EE444. I did finally locate it Sunday before I left though. By the way, someone left a blue ziplock bag in the cookhouse. It contained, a phone charger, toothbrush and paste, a blue med-dispenser with some pills in it and a hairbrush. Shoot me a message and I'll get that mailed out to You asap.
Finally, I'd like so say thanks to each of You for joining the fun! CrackerDave, Quack, and I really enjoy putting these things together for everyone to enjoy. It's truly special to have friends for life. I absolutely appreciate everyone's help in keeping things tidy as the party went on all weekend. Can't ask for a better group of Friends, and I look forward to seeing You all again sometime soon!
Thank you for everything! It's always a pleasure and a good time at your beautiful piece of paradise. :lovey::cheers:

Cmp1

BANNED
You've got a volunteer photography guy here,,,,

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Sleepin boss done called in the big boss for back up. Co-worker came in and gave sleepin boss the what for and what not too. :bounce:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I found the reason our egg production been down for the last couple of days. Wonder how long it will take for it to find it`s way back?
oak snake.jpg

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Reminds me of the Jerry Clower story about Marcell, "weren't nothin between him and God cept a pair of bib overalls and it only had one snap fastened."

Status
Not open for further replies.