What new item did you get that you are loving right now

Triple C

Not new this year but been using for a year now - fat tire electric bike. Sucker will run out from under you at full throttle and full power. And whisper quiet. Gonna qualify my comment in that I only ride it on our interior roads and trails and ain't getting near a rutted up trail or skid trail. And, come late November when it's generally wet, I'm taking the cart cause the bike will spray some water on you even though it has fenders.

At 63, I'm quite a bit more cautious. Back in the day when I rode mountain bikes a lot I hit a rut on level ground and ended up with broken ribs after I flipped. But, good interior roads and this thing rocks.
Bike III.jpgBike I.jpg

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Here's mine...
I've got a fifth wheel RV permanently entrenched at hunt camp that I am getting rid of.
And a slide in truck camper on a super cheap lot in the mountains that I will also get rid of...(the camper, not the lot).
(Not mentioning the 27ft-er permanently set up in Pensacola.)
This one puts me in the mobile category. I haven't sat on a deer hunt on another piece of property since I acquired my lease 9 years ago. Looking forward to testing some other mainly public spots for a change. And doing a little boatless traveling with my wife.
It's a 2020 16ft Wolfpup limited by Forest River. Queen bed and two small bunks. Indoor/Outdoor showers and fridges and lots of neat stuff. Hook it up to the same 2-in ball I tow my boat with. No stabilizers or weight distribution system to mess with. Tows like a dream behind my f250...IMG_20191017_223517.jpg

baddave

What brand and model is that blind there, BD?
One of my hunting partners is always buying the cheapest, flimsiest hoop blinds you can find and likes to pop a man on top of our ruthless towers. Makes it very difficult for us big boys to hunt there. I'm all cramped up in a blind he sits two people in. Starting to understand why he misses and blows so many shots on deer.
Also got more than one good ground spot I'd like to set my own...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/734018658/hunting-blind-deer-blind-ground-blind?

Buckman18

I reckon my crossbow. Had fun bear hunting with it and killed a nice one on my 2nd afternoon. Sure is easier to tote it and a hammock vs a climber and bow when its in the 80's and youre going in 2 miles.

20190918_181536.jpg

baddave

What brand and model is that blind there, BD?
One of my hunting partners is always buying the cheapest, flimsiest hoop blinds you can find and likes to pop one on top of our roof-less towers. Makes it very difficult for us big boys to hunt there. I'm all cramped up in a blind he sits two people in. Starting to understand why he misses and blows so many shots on deer.
Also got more than one good ground spot I'd like to set my own...
it ain't cheap but it is dadgawn nice . i could sit in this seat for years

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
it ain't cheap but it is dadgawn nice . i could sit in this seat for years
Yeah the seat look like the most interesting part of it to me.
Looking for a roomie something or other with a tall roof I can hunt on rainy days...

shdw633

Here's mine...
I've got a fifth wheel RV permanently entrenched at hunt camp that I am getting rid of.
And a slide in truck camper on a super cheap lot in the mountains that I will also get rid of...(the camper, not the lot).
(Not mentioning the 27ft-er permanently set up in Pensacola.)
This one puts me in the mobile category. I haven't sat on a deer hunt on another piece of property since I acquired my lease 9 years ago. Looking forward to testing some other mainly public spots for a change. And doing a little boatless traveling with my wife.
It's a 2020 16ft Wolfpup limited by Forest River. Queen bed and two small bunks. Indoor/Outdoor showers and fridges and lots of neat stuff. Hook it up to the same 2-in ball I tow my boat with. No stabilizers or weight distribution system to mess with. Tows like a dream behind my f250...View attachment 988457

I am thinking of doing the same thing. I currently have a 36 foot fifth wheel and have been thinking of downsizing for more mobility and can be towed easier.

hambone76

My Lacrosse Alpha snake boots. They wear like sneakers.....worlds better than any other snake boot that I’ve ever owned!

Bucaramus

Danner snake boots I'm liking pretty good. Kimber Hunter .308 with a Nikon 4.5-18x40 illuminated reticle. Sighted in but not killed anything with it yet. Still on the fence on my OZ Radial EZ ozone generator. The deer definitely know it's there. I haven't been winded but I have had some deer severely on edge. Most calm down eventually.

Bubba_1122

A new hat.

And a 4 pack of Cuddeback Cuddlink cameras (pretty high quality pics and love that I only pay for one fee to get pictures sent to my phone from 4 cameras).

On the other side of the question, my brother in law gave me the plastic urinal (with top) today from his recent trip to the hospital. Said I could use it in my deer stand. Said he didn't use it. Neither am I.

Last edited: