What new item did you get that you are loving right now

RipperIII

Covert cell cam...I'm addicted to it, sends videos everytime it triggers, I can change settings from home, I can tell it to take a realtime video and it will transmit it back within 1 minute...I can check to see if its raining at my spots and most importantly, I can see if anything is standing there before I walk in...

RipperIII

My fat tire e-bike is hands down the best hunting tool I own. No comparison. I paid $1700 for mine. I don't care what one would cost. It's a game changer.

how quiet is it?
can it handle muddy slopes?
Is it powerful enough to drag a deer ?

I saw one, or a similar product the other day...looked interesting.

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
Kmac's family headed to the deer stand

movie-segway-1000x589.jpg

shdw633

how quiet is it?
can it handle muddy slopes?
Is it powerful enough to drag a deer ?

I saw one, or a similar product the other day...looked interesting.

Very quiet. I rode up on a flock of turkeys a couple weeks back and they never even moved, I rode right past them at about 20 yards. They handle mud but you are going to get some on you that's for sure. It is still first and foremost a bike. I have a cart on mine that will allow me to haul a deer out of the woods with it so yes they are powerful enough to drag a deer out of the woods. That being said they serve a purpose just like any other piece of hunting equipment you may have and you should ride one to see if that will fill the purpose you have for it. For me it was the ability to get around a piece of property in Michigan quietly and being able to just ride up to the area I am hunting, lay the bike down and just hunt as opposed to having a large ATV or golf cart out in the middle of the woods. I have expanded that purpose for use in Georgia because it was great to be able to ride all the way to the stand and just get off the bike and climb into the stand instead of having to walk in or out of the hunting area in the heat. I highly recommend you research mid drive and hub style electric bikes to see what might suit your needs best and then ride one. Also watch for year end specials if you are interested in buying one because you really can get a great deal on them if you are patient.

rutnbuk

I am not much of a gadget guy- but was given the Scent Crusher Bag as a gift last year. Really impressed with what it does to remove scent from clothes. I see BPS has them on sale now. Really helps with the weather we have had lately- seems this humidity brings out the smells more even if we are not sweating. Never can be 100% scent free- but so far this thing really seems to help.

crucible02

First: My first compound bow

Second: A Hazmore seat and Third Hand Archery stabilizer straps for my climber! Absolute game changers for me!

releehweoj

2019 Polaris Ranger 500, with 2 inches of lift, 27 inch tires, 4500 winch, and a nice light bar.

2016 Polaris Ranger 570 mid-size. 120 hours and seemingly in very good mechanical shape. Have been using lifted electric golf cart for years but after riding in a similar Polaris recently, I'll be sacrificing stealth for a less painful back - the Polaris really soaks up the bumps and ruts. GC is for sale...

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Lots of new toys this year, starting with the new crossbow. It’s been an expensive learning process and I have yet to sling a bolt at a deer, so...........

Enjoying my trail cams really for the first season though. Decided not to worry about them getting stolen and put them out where I hunt versus in the back yard....not everyone is a thief.
4AE1F289-2E2C-4A3C-953C-24567341DDC2.jpeg

Impact97

Hands down, best addition is my college room mate joined our hunting club. He is brand new to shooting bows (10 months) and darn sure new to hunting. It's like Christmas every time he gets in the woods. I love introducing folks to the outdoors.

RamblinWreck

2 items, one cheap, one expensive, have made a HUGE difference in my deer hunting.
1. Fatboy seat cushion. If you are comfortable you can sit quiet and move less, and stay on stand longer.
2. Pulsar 19s handheld thermal scope. This is extremely useful spotting deer before they spot you. It works great in the day, especially on cold days, the deer stick out like a sore thumb. Also great walking to the stand in the dark to see if any are around you might spook. Stalking is so much more effective. If I forget this scope, I turn the truck around and go get it.

Yes, I do love me some gadgets. :geek: