1/12/am

Beaudeane

Heard somebody shoot 4-5 times real fast at 7:24 not too far from me here in Whitfield. Was too early and ended to fast to be target shooting. Hoping my nephew gets to see something sitting back there with my brother this morning. It’s a good day even if he don’t

Worley

In Jackson County in thick hardwood edge, beautiful watching nature wake up This morning. Looking for one more doe I need some mo jerky ....

splatek

UAEC
Coweta
Saw three out of range, another got spooked and took off later in the morning.
Had two bucks wrestling on cam last night, hopefully one wants an arrow for breakfast. It would be my first ever buck.

Good luck out there.
Gorgeous morning and pretty much wouldn’t want to be any where else

Been a fun first season. Lots of helpful folks on here!

Wish I could find something closer to home (Gwinnett county) for next season with a new little one on the way, any leads on that hit me up.

BornToHuntAndFish

Way to get after those whitetails the last day of the Georgia statewide season. Been really appreciating hunting updates the last few months.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Missed 8 does twice this walk in.
I was purposely late after last evenings full soaking for nuthing.
Im hanging in there with the bow from here on out. GoodLuck last dayers I couldn’t handle that.
Done with the dern stupid rifle!36376C61-1380-435D-A9E9-3A42E470F81A.jpegIts bow only permitted anyway.:banana: