JT and Bubba

bacon6

Sitting here in my tree for first time this season though I’d check the thread but don’t see anything from those 2 they still running their thread ?

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Bacon! What's happening man.

I just wrote on the calendar at work that Oct 17th is my last day. 18th to finish up at the house and in either MO or IL by the 19th. Should finish up the main run around Dec 12.

About this time always seems like we are running late to the game, but we start around the 20th every year. Last 2 years on the 21st and 18th the year before.

We havent set foot on the IL farm, so it'll be a challenge and work in progress...or heck it might hunt easy! MO is ready to hunt other than lifelines. KS is with KFO 2nd week of Nov and Steve has done all the hard work all we have to do is kick back and hunt :)

So far the outlook is incredible on good cold, dry weather and blah on giant bucks. BUT yall know its gonna be a good time

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
Bacon! What's happening man.

I just wrote on the calendar at work that Oct 17th is my last day. 18th to finish up at the house and in either MO or IL by the 19th. Should finish up the main run around Dec 12.

About this time always seems like we are running late to the game, but we start around the 20th every year. Last 2 years on the 21st and 18th the year before.

We havent set foot on the IL farm, so it'll be a challenge and work in progress...or heck it might hunt easy! MO is ready to hunt other than lifelines. KS is with KFO 2nd week of Nov and Steve has done all the hard work all we have to do is kick back and hunt :)

So far the outlook is incredible on good cold, dry weather and blah on giant bucks. BUT yall know its gonna be a good time
Can't wait, my brother! We will be in Illinois when you are in KS. Good time is an understatement!!

bacon6

Well I’m finally settled in on my new farm here in Missouri, all done prepping house in Georgia for market now just got to get it listed and Sold !! Need some rain on my new food plot bad less than 2” since June I think other than that it’s in good shape, retired now and ready to hunt ? Good Luck all happy blood trails

Jason C

Well I’m finally settled in on my new farm here in Missouri, all done prepping house in Georgia for market now just got to get it listed and Sold !! Need some rain on my new food plot bad less than 2” since June I think other than that it’s in good shape, retired now and ready to hunt ? Good Luck all happy blood trails

Moving to the mid-west sounds like something I would love to do! I love being in the woods in Gods creation!

livetohunt

Look forward to following. I hunted the first 4 days up in Illinois this year and we had great weather. In fact, we had frost one morning and was 34 degrees. The deer were moving and I saw one big buck out of bow range..Acorns are everywhere, and falling like crazy. Real dry in West Central Illinois and the crops are being harvested early. I saw more scrapes than normal and it looks like a good year shaping up in Illinois. Good luck to everyone.

josh chatham

Cant wait to follow along!Been following for several years now. My new job has GON blocked.... So Ill be catching up at home at night! Shoot straight and Lets get after em!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Down to the last week of work. Sunday cant get here fast enough, but there's no way I am ready to leave yet. Still wayyyyyy too much to do! Always amazes me how much has to be done when you leave home for 8 weeks :banginghe

Like always the first handful of days will be work days. Looks like we will stop in MO to get unpacked and get lifelines out and then run to the new farm in IL to see what we are dealing with. Sight unseen can be good or bad but is usually a little of both :bounce:

It's almost time

tmiller

Down to the last week of work. Sunday cant get here fast enough, but there's no way I am ready to leave yet. Still wayyyyyy too much to do! Always amazes me how much has to be done when you leave home for 8 weeks :banginghe

Like always the first handful of days will be work days. Looks like we will stop in MO to get unpacked and get lifelines out and then run to the new farm in IL to see what we are dealing with. Sight unseen can be good or bad but is usually a little of both :bounce:

It's almost time
I look everyday to see if maybe ya'll decided to start early.....especially with a good cold front coming.....Lets go guys!

livetohunt

I'm heading up to Illinois tomorrow for 3 or 4 days to catch the cold front coming thru. I'll give an updated report when I return.