When the OSU homers keep crying.....

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
It’s your turn Guth. Sittin on B2B natties and all I hear is Bama, it’s the definition of owned. But their too slow to get it.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Good to know the buckeyes are still on your mind. ;)
It’s your turn Guth. Sittin on B2B natties and all I hear is Bama, it’s the definition of owned. But their too slow to get it.
Not on our minds as much as liking to point out the “obvious”.
2B778621-BB8C-427D-8993-44A3B44F2279.png

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Rent free lol says the "if we woulda had Harrison", or "if we'da had meche and Williams" or "40 years" or "we shoulda been in the playoffs with 2 losses" or "if we could have stopped UGA in the 4th quarter" or the "if thr kick wasn't wide left by 25 yds" crew :rofl:

Browning Slayer

My congrats all the way. Only took you homers 40 years to get there. Only time will tell how long you stay there.
See, still trying to take a shot with "only took you 40 years"..

Well, let me return fire and END this..

We are Back To Back Champs and we kicked the crap out of your team to win one of them. And set multiple records with our 2nd in a row. All while Bama sat out of the playoffs and couldn't play their way in. And we have more Natty's in 2 years then loses.

mic-drop-dave-chappelle.gif

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
See, still trying to take a shot with "only took you 40 years"..

Well, let me return fire and END this..

We are Back To Back Champs and we kicked the crap out of your team to win one of them. And set multiple records with our 2nd in a row. All while Bama sat out of the playoffs and couldn't play their way in. And we have more Natty's in 2 years then loses.

mic-drop-dave-chappelle.gif
They have the worst case of Napoleon syndrome to have had so much success. They claim everything they can claim. National titles that nobody else recognizes for decades ago. It’s so dang funny to me. “Oh only took you forty years. Hahaha. Ate teen rangs, Paaaaaaaaaawl!” :rofl:

Browning Slayer

They have the worst case of Napoleon syndrome to have had so much success. They claim everything they can claim. National titles that nobody else recognizes for decades ago. It’s so dang funny to me. “Oh only took you forty years. Hahaha. Ate teen rangs, Paaaaaaaaaawl!” :rofl:
Facebook has gotten blown up over the Jalen being a Bammer or Sooner. Bama fans claiming him all while they benched him, moved on from him and he went to another school.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Facebook has gotten blown up over the Jalen being a Bammer or Sooner. Bama fans claiming him all while they benched him, moved on from him and he went to another school.
:rofl: They do the same thing with coaches. If a coach even drive through Tuscaloosa at some point in his life and has success later they claim part of it. I guarantee you if Dan Lanning wins a NC as a head coach you will never hear me say, “That program was Georgia built. They owe their success to Kirby.”

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Us Dawg fans are insufferable. That's because we're so good at it and now we got B2B nattys and this second one we broke all kinds of CFB records. That's really burning some. :bounce:

Browning Slayer

2 years ago I completed a 1 year online course from UGA (certified sports turf manager) and got my certificate from UGA. Bama fans, can I claim the NC for myself??????????
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Latest posts