Do you ever use your pocketknife...

GeorgiaGlockMan

I like to do it.

My wife will also pitch a fit.

I don't understand. I bring her to the knife draw and say "which knife is your favorite and which would you use?"

Then I say "my favorite knife is ri.....hey and..
.ouch that hurt!"

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
Both of my sons carry a knife, as do 2 out of 3 grandsons do. My daughter carries a knife and a pistol. My sons tote as well. I taught them all that you never know where you'll wind up or what you'll need.

sprewett

I can get away with it. I can even use my fingers instead of a fork at home but my poor son he gets fussed at for the same thing. :rofl: :rofl:

sprewett

She’s trying to nip it in the bud
Now the kicker for her is if I go hunting before church show up in camo or during summer pull trotlines before church and come smelling like a 230lb catfish. Then she doesn't even want to sit near me or anyone else come to think of it. Haha

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Now the kicker for her is if I go hunting before church show up in camo or during summer pull trotlines before church and come smelling like a 230lb catfish. Then she doesn't even want to sit near me or anyone else come to think of it. Haha
Talk to trad bow he has a special diet to get you out of going to church.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
I love going to church don't want to miss, but it sure gets my wife when I show up like that. Boy if I ate me a lb of deer jerky before service they would think some demons been exorcised out of me. :rofl:
Trad bow said butter beans

Shadow11

...At the dinner table? In a restaurant? At somebody else's table?

I am prone to such activity, because butter knives are useless, so are them serrated pieces of junk they call steak knives, and my knives are sharp...

I picked up the habit from my Dad, and it drives my wife batty. I ALWAYS get an eye-roll and a snicker.

So, who else is guilty? I know I ain't the only one... :bounce:

Hanging out with my old man and his friends back in the day.... There was always a handy old man who had his pocket knife to do the job. Although I could grab a box cutter or pair of scissors and have the job done in seconds, I always enjoyed spending a minute or 2 watching these old fellers pull out them old pocket knives. Good stuff!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
an old timer model 194OT makes a pretty good steak knife. Never leave home without it.

Yep but I like my Case Canoe. It's a very elegant pocket knife so Karens don't complain so much when you whip it out to cut your steak with it.

Jim Baker

Staff member
Yep but I like my Case Canoe. It's a very elegant pocket knife so Karens don't complain so much when you whip it out to cut your steak with it.
Nice knives. I just like lock blade. That and I can afford to lose a couple or three Old Timers.

Latest posts