dwhee87 Driveler Thread #310..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmp1

BANNED
There will be much screaming soon. Saw where the Fed is dropping the hammer on cabin animals, only service animals allowed. No comfort pets which is where the stupidity is happening.
I was reading that it costs like 40,000 to train a therapy dog,,,,the Vet I was talking to at the clinic said that he did 6 weeks of training with his dog and the trainers,,,,

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
The airlines designed some innovative kennels to protect the pet and send constant location to the owner. Folks are going to have to check and pay for those critters to ride in those new kennels.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
A321 Swampy......

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
B0A9B9A4-ED30-4D2F-A9DE-96C4FD742B18.jpeg

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Mornin Ms Keebs TGIF indeed

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Talk later from TX.....

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Trad, what was your job at Harlee Branch?
I worked maintenance for most of my career. Toward the end basically team leader in maintenance and operations. Body gave out so that’s how made it as long as I did. Spent last two years on LTD before SSID took over and I retired.

trad bow

tough to run a trap line in that condition too.
Yep I’ve had to back off for the past week. Walking around behind bird dog was bout all I could manage with all my ailments starting to flare up. I can’t even do that right now. Going to sit around on heat pad and tens unit and play with turkey calls.

Cmp1

BANNED
I worked maintenance for most of my career. Toward the end basically team leader in maintenance and operations. Body gave out so that’s how made it as long as I did. Spent last two years on LTD before SSID took over and I retired.
You were in Power generation,right?

Cmp1

BANNED
Yep I’ve had to back off for the past week. Walking around behind bird dog was bout all I could manage with all my ailments starting to flare up. I can’t even do that right now. Going to sit around on heat pad and tens unit and play with turkey calls.
I was on the heat pad most of yesterday,,,,

trad bow

Yes I was.

Status
Not open for further replies.