Backlasher = bored with the Circus deplorable

:bounce: :bounce:

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
This one's pretty political

Backlasher82

This one's pretty political

No doubt. :cool:

Those were some dark days in our country and there's been plenty more by Govt agents, Waco and Ruby Ridge spring to mind, but they're nothing compared to the dirty deeds done in darkness. How's that for a segue?:D

Backlasher82

I don't know whether to send this one out to the politicians or the people who buy them. Maybe both.

Backlasher82

Great one,,,, and appropriate, quite possibly, with Soros affiliated with the voting machines in some states,,,,

I don't trust the electronic voting machines as far as i can throw them and the buildings they're in but it's the only game in town so I placed my bets yesterday.:D

This has been about the nastiest election cycle I can remember, and not just the candidates, so this one is for all the winners.:flag:;)

Backlasher82

This one is a reminder that the songs don't necessarily have to have a political theme, it's just a distraction from the election blues. So, with Halloween coming up....

Backlasher82

Leon Russell's tribute to a Macon star.

In case anybody couldn't figure out who Leon was talking about.:D

Backlasher82

Good choice and good to see you back around here. :cheers:

I saw Leon Russell in concert a couple times back in the day, one was the Carney tour the other was the Wedding album tour right after he got married. Both were great shows!

Cmp1

BANNED
Good choice and good to see you back around here. :cheers:

I saw Leon Russell in concert a couple times back in the day, one was the Carney tour the other was the Wedding album tour right after he got married. Both were great shows!

Never had the pleasure of seeing him, but I sure would've liked to,,,, I guess I got to see a lot of great concerts just not Leon,,,, heard a great old Dave Mason song the other day,,,,

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Well since ya'll already posted my all time favorite Drowning Pool video here's a timely tune.

We won't get fooled again.