Election Blues

Backlasher82

Never had the pleasure of seeing him, but I sure would've liked to,,,, I guess I got to see a lot of great concerts just not Leon,,,, heard a great old Dave Mason song the other day,,,,

Wow. Been so long since I heard that one I'd just about forgot about it. The lyrics are near perfect too.:clap:

Well since ya'll already posted my all time favorite Drowning Pool video here's a timely tune.

We won't get fooled again.

Now that one I hadn't forgotten, it's been stuck in my head since 2012. ;) Unfortunately, things didn't work out this time, maybe next time we really won't get fooled again.:flag:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Now that one I hadn't forgotten, it's been stuck in my head since 2012. ;) Unfortunately, things didn't work out this time, maybe next time we really won't get fooled again.:flag:

I haven't been fooled yet. It's always the other guys that get fooled and force me to take what they are givin'.:bounce:

atlashunter

Here's one for the 3% of Americans with a lick of sense, otherwise known as libertarians.

Backlasher82

I haven't been fooled yet. It's always the other guys that get fooled and force me to take what they are givin'.:bounce:

Shame of it is that we all get stuck when others get fooled. Well, what can you do? Another day older and deeper in debt.

Backlasher82

Some good old Jeff Beck for the poor underprivileged who never heard it before.

Beck with Rod Stewart on vocals, amazing version of Ain't Superstitious. Superstitious or not, watch out for black cats and maybe put a rabbit's foot in your pocket the next couple of weeks.:D

Backlasher82

A couple from the boys from Doraville.:flag:

Keep things in perspective folks.

Backlasher82

Here's one for you guys in Georgia, since we're on ARS,,,,

Cool!:cool:

One more from ARS about my hometown back when it really was a touch of country in the city, then I think I'll follow your lead with some more Tull.

Cmp1

BANNED
Some good old Jeff Beck for the poor underprivileged who never heard it before.

Beck with Rod Stewart on vocals, amazing version of Ain't Superstitious. Superstitious or not, watch out for black cats and maybe put a rabbit's foot in your pocket the next couple of weeks.:D

Beck and Rod were great then, Beck still is, Rod, not so much,,,, here's a good version of Goin Down, what a great rocker,,,, crank up the speakers,,,,

Backlasher82

Can't believe I almost overlooked this one, it's even been brought up to date for this election.:flag:

Cmp1

BANNED
Not a big fan of the foo fighters, but just heard this one this evening,,,, pretty good,,,, and appropriate with this election,,,,