FSU pays "Victim" Different Perspective

SpotandStalk

Weren't you the one that didn't want Richt to start with?

Didn't you say UM should embrace the thug culture?????

Gold Ranger

He is undefeated against FSU.. :bounce:

That was back when he still coached like he was on FSU's coaching staff. Eventually, he figured out he was in Athens and wouldn't be required to perform at the same level.

Either way, he'll be .500 against FSU after October.

Georgia Hard Hunter

Jameis Winston - 6'4 227lbs.

Robert Nkemdiche - 6'4 296lbs.

So, no, not the biggest.;)

No not the heaviest, I mean the biggest joke. The spice was Nkemdiche using his 1 mistake free card, Winston burned that card quickly then kept doing the same junk over and over
BESIDES
Sept 5 is our day to settle up, be here sooner than you think, Freeze is getting tired of beating Saban every year. Gonna put Jimbo's head on the mantel for a year

Gold Ranger

No not the heaviest, I mean the biggest joke. The spice was Nkemdiche using his 1 mistake free card, Winston burned that card quickly then kept doing the same junk over and over
BESIDES
Sept 5 is our day to settle up, be here sooner than you think, Freeze is getting tired of beating Saban every year. Gonna put Jimbo's head on the mantel for a year

Sept 5 can't get here soon enough. Kelley will remember why he couldn't cut it at Clemson.

Georgia Hard Hunter

Come Sept 25 Ole Miss will be #1 in the country with wins over Fla St., Alabama, and Georgia

I guess that about covers everybody, if that happens this sports forum should be renamed the Rebel room

Gold Ranger

I don't think it was "couldn't cut it" I think it was he woke up and realized he wasn't in the SEC

He couldn't beat out Cole Stoudt for the starting job. The same Cole Stoudt that stunk it up so bad that they had to throw Watson out there as a Freshman and got him injured.

emusmacker

hunting teacher, do you think FSU is totally innocent in the way they handled the JW deal?

Gold Ranger

Typical Fla St memory, just change the facts to fit your poor arguments

Another spring game and another unfortunate situation for Kelly.

Kelly decided to go nuts on the field when the Clemson coaches sent out the punting unit instead of going for it on fourth-and-short. He engaged in the verbal altercation with the coaches in front of approximately 20,000 fans there to see the game. Keep in mind, this was a scrimmage.

Confronted about it two days later by Clemson coach Dabo Swinney and offensive coordinator Chad Morris in Swinney’s office, Kelly flipped out again and was unwilling to accept the fact that Stoudt most likely would enter fall camp as the starter.

And that was it for him at Clemson. Swinney decided Kelly’s talent wasn’t worth the trouble that comes with it and released him from the program.
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/ole-miss-football/the-chad-kelly-story/