Hawks

BornToHuntAndFish

Great comeback close win for the Hawks! Hot 4th Qtr for Atlanta. Back in the series. Looking forward to Game 4 at home on Sunday.

Raylander

I’m Billy’s Useles Uncle.
It’d be a shame to see someone try to get a rebound..

It’d be a shame to see Trae Young move without the ball.. He is being locked down by a PF..

What a pitiful effort..

Looks like I’ll have to eat my words after that 4th QTR..

My grandpa taught me sometimes you just have’ta cuss em to get em going

BamaGeorgialine

I saw yesterday that Keel is leaving Duke and going into the draft. They have him going 26th. He is exactly what the Hawks need. They need a big guard that can defend and create his own shot. He has an NBA body already. I hope like crazy that the Hawks can get him with their pick and he should be available still when their pick is up. Maybe they won't pay any attention to where the "experts" think he should be picked and they make up their own mind.

Did yall know the vampire chick from Lost Boys, also played a leading role in Twister (the estranged wife of the male lead) is the co-owner of the hawks? Jamie Gertz.

BornToHuntAndFish

Hawks 1st Qtr was OK ahead by 1-pt, but disappointing 15-pt 2nd Qtr down by 14 at Halftime. Atlanta hanging close in 3rd Qtr but still way behind with lots of catching up left to do.

GTMODawg

BANNED
Hawks just flat out stunk it up from the second quarter on. No energy at all after the half. Young is quickly gaining a reputation for being nothing more than a good point guard but not a star. Stars step it up in the post season they don’t go the other way….

BornToHuntAndFish

Yep, what a disaster home game for the Hawks getting blown out again, turnovers, tough time making field goals & free throws, etc.

BamaGeorgialine

Hawks just flat out stunk it up from the second quarter on. No energy at all after the half. Young is quickly gaining a reputation for being nothing more than a good point guard but not a star. Stars step it up in the post season they don’t go the other way….
My problem isn't with Trae. He took them to the conference finals last year, won two play in game's this year and hit the game winner the game before last. I think that he's a gamer and will only get better. To me, they have four players that all look like the same player and for some reason they always look slower than who they are playing. They're going to have to blow it up after this year. They have pieces to trade that other teams will want if they can get something in return. Too many 6'7 forwards that can't create their own shot is killing them. Can't rebound or defend much either. And for the life of me, how can you be a professional and not hit your freakin free throws?

GTMODawg

BANNED
My problem isn't with Trae. He took them to the conference finals last year, won two play in game's this year and hit the game winner the game before last. I think that he's a gamer and will only get better. To me, they have four players that all look like the same player and for some reason they always look slower than who they are playing. They're going to have to blow it up after this year. They have pieces to trade that other teams will want if they can get something in return. Too many 6'7 forwards that can't create their own shot is killing them. Can't rebound or defend much either. And for the life of me, how can you be a professional and not hit your freakin free throws?

I couldn't agree more. The only player not on the block would be young.

Trae Young has indeed looked the part of a superstar and his stats thus far through his career rival some very impressive names.....but he has had a 6 point first half against Cleveland and an 8 point and a 9 point game in the playoffs against the Heat. Steph Curry had a couple of similar playoff games in his career so the jury is still out but stars play well in the regular season while super stars shine in the post season...and Trae has not this post season.

I'm afraid tonight is the end of what I wish I could call "a good run". I got spoiled by last year. My expectations are too high right now. Ice Trae is Ice Cold right now.

Welp the broadcast is blacked out for the ATL market so you can't watch with any NBA package (which is normal for regualr season with Bally) but not for the playoffs. And when I go to Bally on my xfinity account, it plays, but with zero audio. Commericals have audio just fine, but not the broadcast.

Am I alone in this clown show?

Bally Sports muted again during halftime (except for commercials) and Dom's headseat didn't work for the whole second quarter.

They were "hawking" diversity scholarships to their media organzition in their commercials earlier this year. Hiring skin color over experience or competence? Maybe or maybe not. But this is some low budget Jefferson Pilot stuff from 20 years ago right now.

Sorry for the rant. I'm angry.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Hawks are totally out maned and out coached. I was at the game Sunday night. What the cameras didnt show was the Hawks just standing around That’s coaching but this Miami team is really good and are physical. If the Heat win the series,lol, I’m pulling for them the rest of the playoffs