IV Bars

Raylander

I’m Billy’s Useles Uncle.
Drink water first thing in the AM. Try to drink 20-30 oz before coffee and see how you feel

specialk

Hard pass....

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Not him, his physical therapist GF "told" him that's how it is. And trust me.. you don't want to argue with her.
She did her masters thesis on how proper hydration significantly reduces inflamation all over the body. She's a water drinkin' maniac.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
She did her masters thesis on how proper hydration significantly reduces inflamation all over the body. She's a water drinkin' maniac.
That and folks that know how to fix the human body... know how to break it too.

ryork

I won't be visiting an IV bar for a multitude of reasons, but I believe wholeheartedly in drinking water daily. I've got two 1 quart glass jars I keep filled in the refrigerator and I religiously make sure I drink at least four of them per day whether I want it or not. No doubt about it I feel better because of it and can tell a difference when I don't.

Lukikus2

There's couple here in Athens, popular with the greek crowd to kill those pesky hangovers. $200+, I've never tried it.

I guess if you're immature enough to get completely hammered before a crucial life event, it's probably worth it. We just used to suffer through, lol,

Burnt toast for that!

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
I use Re/lyte during the warmer months, mix a serving with water and either drink it straight out or split it up through the day. I also drink a pinch of Redmond’s Real Salt daily. It makes a big difference down here in the S. Ga humidity.
EMS is quick to give you an IV if we catch a working structure fire, you’ll dehydrate some kinda quick in that atmosphere.
Don’t reckon I’ll go to an IV bar.

earlthegoat2

Even though more is better, I used to tell folks who had gotten a kidney stone a time or two to get a 64 oz bottle, fill it every morning and finish it before bed. It doesnt matter how you do it either. All at once in the morning, all at once before bed or throughout the day. Just drink it.

The reason I stopped at 64 oz instead of making it a clean gallon is that for most of these folks, that was 64 more oz of water than they usually consumed so 64 was a good place to start.

One fella, whom I had given this advice to, caught up with me after 12 years and said after having 6 kidney stones in a year he hadnt had one since. He also looked like he had lost 20-30 lbs He said all that water kept him full during the day so he didnt eat nasty snacks.

Tblank

Even though more is better, I used to tell folks who had gotten a kidney stone a time or two to get a 64 oz bottle, fill it every morning and finish it before bed. It doesnt matter how you do it either. All at once in the morning, all at once before bed or throughout the day. Just drink it.

The reason I stopped at 64 oz instead of making it a clean gallon is that for most of these folks, that was 64 more oz of water than they usually consumed so 64 was a good place to start.

One fella, whom I had given this advice to, caught up with me after 12 years and said after having 6 kidney stones in a year he hadnt had one since. He also looked like he had lost 20-30 lbs He said all that water kept him full during the day so he didnt eat nasty snacks.
I have always heard beer was good for kidney stones as well. Might be the reason I’ve never had one.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Slam you some pickle juice followed by plenty of water.

Definitely be a hard pass for a IV bar, but would let my sons do it, could probably do it myself, but been years trying.

Drink water...