Live From The Tree .... Kentucky bow hunt....Bubbabuck and Ole May minus JT !!!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Oh heck yeah! Glad bubba put us in his honey hole!!!! Course we haven't seen a deer:bounce:

Gary saw a small 8 @ first light and I heard a buck grunt behind us earlier but that's it so far.

We are at the point of a ridge with a thick draw in front of us. Our blind is tucked up inside a huge blowdown so we should be fine on bein hidden.

Hope it picks up soon, they are runnin outa time

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
No deer, squirrels, turks, or other creatures yet...for ùs or bubba! ùnbelievable. But could change aný min

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Finally a living creature! Flock of wild chickens to the right. I normally hate em during season but not today:p

Maybe everything will get up and moving

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
First songbirds!

Bubba just saw a lone doe.

Maybe just maybe they will get on feet...

On a lighter note a heavy wind just slung an acorn in to the blind that woulda given clemmons a run for money on speed! may said that if it woulda hit him on the knuckle he woulda lost a finger:bounce:

He also just said that a doe had better be careful cause he is gettin an itchy finger for his first bowkill. Come on lil doe or sweet beast!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Aint lookin good for this morning. Still no deer although we did finally see a bird:D

Btw may turns 69 on saturday. He said a min ago maybe some good lookin women will call n wish him happy day and he will have to tellk em he is sittin in a camo tent on a bucket in KY and he is not able to talk:bounce: ona bucket cause the chair was sittin too low in the blind so I brought a bucket and a cushion

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
a few pics of the land and the blind set up. threw a couple of may and bubba in too...like father like son:D

may and I saw exactly zero deer this morn. got a couple of stands moved and HOPEFULLY they are fine tuned for a killin this eve or tomorrow

Attachments

• DSC01039.jpg
    DSC01039.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 837
  • DSC01040.jpg
    DSC01040.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 839
  • DSC01041.jpg
    DSC01041.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 833
  • DSC01042.jpg
    DSC01042.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 839
  • DSC01043.jpg
    DSC01043.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 829
  • DSC01044.jpg
    DSC01044.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 830
  • DSC01045.jpg
    DSC01045.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 838
  • DSC01046.jpg
    DSC01046.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 818
  • DSC01047.jpg
    DSC01047.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 826
  • DSC01048.jpg
    DSC01048.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 828
  • DSC01049.jpg
    DSC01049.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 828
  • DSC01051.jpg
    DSC01051.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 830
  • DSC01052.jpg
    DSC01052.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 830

BowChilling

Dang I'd say like father like son! That looks like a time lapsed photo!

Jim, May and Bubba I've enjoyed reading along. I'm leaving at 4:00 in the morning for Ohio and this has been just the right thing to read every day in anticipation of the hunt!

Good luck guys and kill a big un!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Waitin to hear from them as to where they are hunting etc. Will update soon as I can.

Bowchill...good luck brother!

Resica...of course:D

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
From bubba....

im in tree in bottom we moved...had to get down after settin up and cut 3 trees that had me block at my main spot!..whew!...wind howling and pops in bed...wasn't feelin up to it this eve. Typical midwest trip...windy!!! If the bucks will show just one more time I got them!

XJfire75

Get it done Gary!

Jus about that time. Suns dippin low on the horizon. Primetime is comin!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
4pt just run her by again....they r making laps ...hes getting slower and his tounge is hangin lpower with every pass....

zman

Makes u wonder with all that running if the results are really worth it. Lol come on bubba let's see some bone. Hate that may is not feeling good. Maybe he just needed to recharge his battery's

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
2 mo doe..they r on the move. Need the big uns to do it one month nite like they have been

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
lol !....just got blowed...2 new doe got my wind....swirling real bd...this gonna be tuf!

i love reading your threads jt is exciting and keeps me occupied every few mins looking to see whats else happening no one can pull it off like you and bubba makes me wana pack up and head north and be yalls helper and cook and all that. dang good at food plots too haha