Live From The Tree .... Kentucky bow hunt....Bubbabuck and Ole May minus JT !!!

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
i love reading your threads jt is exciting and keeps me occupied every few mins looking to see whats else happening no one can pull it off like you and bubba makes me wana pack up and head north and be yalls helper and cook and all that. dang good at food plots too haha

You do know that they are sitting in a mobile home outside of Corinth Ga. drinking Keystone Lights and making all of this up. Don't ya?:cheers:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Dave I'm jealous that I'm not in a tree with em right now too:( course bubba was when I hunted 25 or 6 days imn october:D

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
He wasn't kiddin about no more updates either...haven't heard from him!

Also the best thread will be in a week when me, bubba, qturn, jeff phillips, redtail n may will all be up here in a tree for about 9 days!

QTurn

He wasn't kiddin about no more updates either...haven't heard from him!

Also the best thread will be in a week when me, bubba, qturn, jeff phillips, redtail n may will all be up here in a tree for about 9 days!

One more week.......

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
Well I hate to sound like a broken record....but not tonight !..It started great....tall 9pt tagging a doe along slowly......4pt RUNNING a doe like a wildman !!....2.5 yr old 8pt chased a doe by at light speed.....few other does meandering around......just needed the few big boys I've been seeing to take the high trail they have been taking for days.....cause now bubba is 20yds above the high trail.....yyepperr....they do not show !!! ...Man ,that is why I love hunting and bow hunting in particular so dang much !!:fine:

Be back in the morning hoping they make one slip !

Time now for some burgers and of course a totty!

Brad...tell OJ to follow the bright eyes !:)

JT is correct about next week....When JT, May,Jeff (BIG BUCK) Phillips, Red Tail, Qturn, Blu , and myself get together in Illinois for 9 days of bow and ML Whitetail beast chasing....It should be great !!!!
Look for it !!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

In the morning folks !!

QTurn

I hope they are. I don't know what I'll do all day at work if they aren't!!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I haven't heard from bubba. I am stuck in IL today so will have to do everything second hand.

Can't imagine gary is not in a tree...course he and blu both have been known to girlie up and sleep in! Although gary will tell you that it has never happened to him on a midwest hunt, only in ga:D. Blu on the other hand....

Rock Bottom

JT
When are yall headed to IN I will be up around French Lick for the 7 or 8 days trying to put a big one on the ground.I know most of the fields are plowed under just hoping that the wheat is trying to come up.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
rock, we can hunt IN any time...our lease is only 20 minutes from here. havent had the opportunity to get over there much so far, but that will change this week with hunters in the house and hunting IL over here. wheat is happening right now after the last 2 rains.

bubba is back in the woods where all the bucks have been. it was raining and windy...he is soaked and having trouble texting (amature!!) but will update as he can.

said the rain is letting up and he is starting to see deer. pops not up to it again this morning:(

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
also just a quick IL update...

I spent the last hour riding the property and saw prolly 40 deer in the fields! almost all of the does were with bucks. couple of nice bucks. wheat and plots are starting to pop and a few deer were feeding already. gotta love that many deer out at 830 am!!!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
spoke with may and he is feeling better. hopefully he will be in woods this eve.

bubba said the does and a few small bucks are on the move now. waiting on pawpaw to show!

red tail

GONetwork Member
JT is correct about next week....When JT, May,Jeff (BIG BUCK) Phillips, Red Tail, Qturn, Blu , and myself get together in Illinois for 9 days of bow and ML Whitetail beast chasing....It should be great !!!!
Look for it !!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

In the morning folks !!

I can't wait!!!! It is killing me to hear about all the bucks you are seeing. I am having a hard year here in GA.

Be there as soon as we can and I am sure if we drive my truck you will be anble to follow the black smoke all the way there!!!!!!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
They are settled in for last evening. Maybe half a morning if needed.

Bubba is back in a climber that we moved to get a better shot and may is not far away in one of the blinds.

The deer did not move much there this morn, so they will now!

Yall hang in there and I will update as I can...its gonna get good!

red tail

GONetwork Member
Get em guys!! Hope May smacks a freak nasty!!!!!!!!!