Live From The Tree .... Kentucky bow hunt....Bubbabuck and Ole May minus JT !!!

famdoc2892

Don't give up!

Keep up the good work, guys! We're on pins and needles! This is almost as good as hunting for those of us stuck at work wishing we were hunting!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
A buck a "roaring" not far from garys tree! After he imitated that sound the other day, all I can call it is a roar lol.

Come on man kill something already!!!!!!! Yeah I know, yall are usually sayin that to me:bounce:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
He is wishin he was in the blind just over the ridge now! All action over there so far. Cat and dadgum mouse!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
From bubba........

got crashin...guess where...yep..over by blind!...3pt eatin at 75yds....1.5 of best time coming up....where my big un?...im looking!....one slight mistake!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
10 doe and one bk...busted twice in two dif direction....wind swirlin as usual

------

I told him to hurry up lol

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
Just couldnt put it together again folks......Im moving stands right and left ...up and down, trying to stay one step ahead of the wide 8 I have been after all week......He is obviously much smarter than me !!
Going to give it another couple hours in the morning and then JT is headed over to help get stands and blinds out of woods and JT is going to take them back to Illinois for the big 9 day hunt starting next weekend !!!:banana:

Sorry I havnt laid any bone down this week for yall to look at , but it hasnt been from lack of hard effort.

Dont give up on us folks cause the big from the tree is starting one week from today........although I feel sure I will be ther a couple days early to get it started !:cheers:

Will keep yall posted if anything happens in morning....otherwise we will be loaded and heading south by 11am.

Time for some homemade chili and hot dogs.....gonna be testing the scent blockers one mo time !!!:bounce::bounce:

Later folks !

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Well they ended up not hunting this morning. I went over and loaded the climbers and blinds to bring back to the house up here and they headed to GA.

No deer died, but as usual we had a blast. Brad has some very very fine land whether you want to DIY or have him fully guide you. Bubba already told him he wants the DIY again next year!

Give him a holler when you can...his username on here is knobrad

Btw I got back to the house and couldn't stand it. With temps in the low 40s and light winds I had to get in a tree. Since we have hunters spread out on the IL land I shot across the river to our IN lease.

I only have 2 hours to hunt but what the heck.

Wouldn't you know it...as I was puting my harness rope around the tree I catch a huge body and 75 yards away is a 160" deer watching me!!!!!!!!! He casually walked off:(

Where the heck is that banginhead smiley when I need it?

Later folks...new IN thread soon...maybe tomorrow morn

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
This is the view over my left shoulder. The beast that watched me climb was standing in the lil brown opening that my stabilizer is kinda pointing towards.

Don't mind that he was out of range and that I didn't get a shot or even that he spooked...just don't like that he watched me climb up!

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZXJyeS9waWN0dXJlcy9JTUcwMDUzOC5qcGc.jpg