Looking for a new deer processor

8ball

Do any of you guys know of a good geer processor in N.Ga. I live in Jasper up here in Pickens co.

I feel that I got ripped off by High Knolls in Jasper.I got my deer back and ther is only one tenderlion and one backstrap. $70.00 for that. Can anyone help me.
How good is Mitch's? Plz help me with this problem. :huh:

S

spraggins

nancy sherrif at the front porch deer cooler does a fine job. she's in the phone book. it's about halfway between fairmount and calhoun. she runs the cleanest facility i have witnessed and does a super job.the price varies, depending on the cut, standard being 55.00. which i think is a lil' bit high, but i ain't in alabama no more, as i'm constantly reminded. i take her one now and then, mostly for cubed. i do the balance myself at home.

Possum

Banned
I dont know any processors on that end of the state but I would highly recomend J.J.,s deer processor to anyone who hunts in N.E. Ga. They are in Baldwin # is (706) 776-2819

My brother in law uses Mitch and he is very pleased with him. I use Neese in Woodstock because they put ground in 1# bags and Mitch uses 2-2 1/2 # bags. Most of the stuff I cook only uses 1 pound so its just a matter of convenience.