The Never Ending Summer Driveler #371...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Bacon & Egg cheeseburger at Taco Mac. Won't need to eat again 'til morning.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Just got back from co-worker's Daddy's funeral.............neva been to a 2 hour funeral/graveside before! It were Hot!! This guys Daddy lived to be the oldest of any of the males in his family, 84, and just stopped working back in May of this year.::;::;::;

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Just got back from co-worker's Daddy's funeral.............neva been to a 2 hour funeral/graveside before! It were Hot!! This guys Daddy lived to be the oldest of any of the males in his family, 84, and just stopped working back in May of this year.::;::;::;

Dang, didn't get time to enjoy it not working, sad.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I am going to be done in about a half hour. Grass still too wet to mow. And I am odiferous to say the least.
I’m done for the day, well maybe for several as my back totally went out on me. Too hot outside anyways

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Dang, didn't get time to enjoy it not working, sad.
Nope, he enjoyed what all he was doing, retired Major (04) from the USAF, full military funeral. He had rental properties, all around "jack of all trades" his son that I work with is a lot like him. Married to his first wife for I think it was 33 years, his 2nd for 27, he led a full life for sure!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Nope, he enjoyed what all he was doing, retired Major (04) from the USAF, full military funeral. He had rental properties, all around "jack of all trades" his son that I work with is a lot like him. Married to his first wife for I think it was 33 years, his 2nd for 27, he led a full life for sure!

Good to hear....

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I’m done for the day, well maybe for several as my back totally went out on me. Too hot outside anyways

Same here, entirely too hot for my liking, even in the shade.

trad bow

91 outside with heat index sitting at 102. To hot for this old fellow to be out in it.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I am done too.

Cooled down a bit then washed off the grim and now am fresh as a daisy.

There is nothing out there that has to be done today.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Emory at Oxford's college weather station has it 93 and feels like 107.

trad bow

Think I’ll just go ahead and get my one meal of the day done. Then I may have to take a nap.

trad bow

Cancel that nap as a fly tying order just came in. I’m heading up to my little fly tying desk

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Gotta unload 400lbs of salt and stack, gonna be a minute . .

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Frigidaire freezer, out the door/delivered, $600 ??? Don't know if that's good, or not??

Status
Not open for further replies.