The Never Ending Summer Driveler #371...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
There are some tall clouds North of me. It is raining somewhere up around Monroe and maybe toward stone mountain.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Tradbro, I found 4-5 different holsters all for the PMR30, got one coming, will let you know.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
My tiller is sitting at entrance to garden with a flat tire. I was planning on plowing and planting but that will have to wait till tomorrow. To hot to fool with right now anyhow.

trad bow

Tradbro, I found 4-5 different holsters all for the PMR30, got one coming, will let you know.
I like the under shoulder holster I bought but the harness leaves a lot to be desired. It’s hard for me to wear anything around my waist with the nerve damage I’m dealing with coming out of my back and into my leg.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
That a full size freezer, Quack? If so, sounds about right.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I ,got home ate a sammich, took a 2 hr nap and need another one......the heat this morning done wore me out.

trad bow

Think I’ll get up from this ole tying desk and venture outside to check on the pup and see what he wants to do.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Lol. I just talked to a telemarketer with a heavy Hindian accent long enough for him to get flustered and hang up. After the hang up I got a recording in a heavy Hindian female voice that said "you have been kicked from this conversation" .
:rofl:

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Great ... About to have to call a Dr in. I just discovered big round sore places on the back of my throat. Last thing I need is a new infection of some sort. They feel perfectly round!

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Great ... About to have to call a Dr in. I just discovered big round sore places on the back of my throat. Last thing I need is a new infection of some sort. They feel perfectly round!
Let's hope it's something simple and straightforward like a canker sore. Often caused by stress and/or diet.
So don't worry about them till they tell you to…

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Well the sky is finally watering the lawn here.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Lol. I just talked to a telemarketer with a heavy Hindian accent long enough for him to get flustered and hang up. After the hang up I got a recording in a heavy Hindian female voice that said "you have been kicked from this conversation" .
:rofl:

What happens with off shore out sourcing in my world. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.