The next Bigfoot encounters thread...

karen936

Head Researcher, McDurdellson Enterprises, Inc.
Someone in the blue page book spotted a bigfoot between blue ridge and ellijay a couple of days ago

Last edited:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I have about give up looking for them.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Update: I have still seen absolutely no bigfeets here.

NOYDB

BANNED
The legend of Bigfoot was gone when trail cams started going on sale at wallyworld. Even his legend couldn't withstand millions of cams in the woods with no pics. He went with Nessie to join Elvis at that great 7-11 in the sky.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
The legend of Bigfoot was gone when trail cams started going on sale at wallyworld. Even his legend couldn't withstand millions of cams in the woods with no pics. He went with Nessie to join Elvis at that great 7-11 in the sky.

Non believer.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE

Can’t say I believe in “Bigfoot” but I would never believe Bigfoot to be such a simple being not smart enough to avoid all man in his own natural environment.
Think about all the missing trail cameras and then some. Bigfoot may be smarter than you give him credit for. Never underestimate Bigfoot!!!

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
And just why you think they no mo turkeys around any mo. He be snatched someone’s trot line and catching them all. I believes they be heading north with dem dang old armadillos. Be rasining them for hard times don’t you know. They be pawning all y’alls trail cameras and tree stands for armadillo food.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Well I do got a big foot

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor

You think that. There are enough people believing it to support a Bigfoot museum right here in Georgia.

NOYDB

BANNED
I wish they would just get it over with. I wish a Bigfoot would ride a Unicorn lead by a Fairy out into a field for their photo op.

Waiting for the photo shop version with Elvis peeking from the background.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Yall know is not a serious thread. Well we do look into credible sightings.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Bigfoot sighting!
He was on this forum a few days ago asking about Scotch and whatnot.
Seems a little sirfisticated fer a Bigfoot, not to mention dangerous!
Then he PMed me asking how big a boat it would take to float him.
I guess he's a family man now, but those kids just ain't quite ugly enough. Maybe they got their mama's good looks...
:bounce: ::ke: :pop: