The next Bigfoot encounters thread...

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Y’all know big feeets rides around on a black panther, that way he don’t leave no tracks.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Them Bigfeets can smell a trail cam, from a half a mile away. If you use them, you should spray them down good with a cover scent.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
They have also got wise to that tree knocking stuff.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Just checking on any activity going on. I been laid up a while, I was tree knocking on a hot trail and guess I made one of them limbs let got the tree and hit me on the head. I was getting close too. Hope to get back out next week, if the doctor takes my neck brace off. Any updates would be appreciated.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Hoping to hear from NCHillbilly, been hearing that he might have a picture on one on his trail cams, of one chasing a bear.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Dem bigfeeted thangs ought to be up and moving in dis cooler weather we be having. Yawls get your eyes open. One of’em done hit Boss in de noggin with a tree branch

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Hope his head was the only end that got hurt.

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
Been quiet in the Achumpkee bottoms. I gots a plan though. Gonna do whoops while deer hunting - mebbe some tree knocks. I can look for bigfeet and deer hunt at the same time.

Sorry about your injury BO$$. Bigfeet hunting can be dangerous bizness.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I seen Elvis in Cedar Crossing GA last sat nite

We talking about serious stuff in this thread Coach. You need to quit reading them newspapers at the check out line in the Food Lion.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Squatchy told me he was having a hard time finding a date.
I told him he just needs to believe in himself...

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I am sad to report that I still have seen no (0) squatchfeets.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Dr said I had to wear the brace one more week. I will be riding the back roads looking for sign.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
All the big feets be in the mountains for the leafs changing colors and dem festivals. I never hears any log knocking around here this time of year

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
No bigfeets, but I did pick up mermaid one drunken night last month in Florida.
Next morning she had turnt into a sea cow!

You gotta watch it with those Sirens of the Seas, 1Eye. It's been told they try to sink their human prey into the sea by loading them up with stones.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
You gotta watch it with those Sirens of the Seas, 1Eye. It's been told they try to sink their human prey into the sea by loading them up with stones.

Wicked water wenches...