The next Bigfoot encounters thread...

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Happy New Year to all my Bigfoot hunting buddies. 2019 was a bad year for me. I dont know if it was the poor acorn crop, El Nino, or the lack of snow in the winter, but I only heard a couple of tree knocks, and possibly one track. I almost quit a couple of times as I got very discouraged. Even the Holy Grail of BF hunting, the National Enquirer, only had one front page picture of one this year. Of course "Melania Trump is an alien did take up a lot of space. I plan to double down on my hunting in the new year and if I dont find one, I am gonna start hunting them aliens.

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
Happy New Year to all my Bigfoot hunting buddies. 2019 was a bad year for me. I dont know if it was the poor acorn crop, El Nino, or the lack of snow in the winter, but I only heard a couple of tree knocks, and possibly one track. I almost quit a couple of times as I got very discouraged. Even the Holy Grail of BF hunting, the National Enquirer, only had one front page picture of one this year. Of course "Melania Trump is an Alien" did take up a lot of space. I plan to double down on my hunting in the new year and if I dont find one, I am gonna start hunting them aliens.

I'm with you BO$$- 2019 was a bust. I blame the warm weather and some logging on neighbors land. We'll get after them in 2020. I smell something big coming soon. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
You right Doe, we cant quit now after we got this close. I plan to have my Pic with one loping away from me in the papers soon. Just keep your eye on them paper at the checkout at Kroger's.

basstrkr

I think it was the drought in our parts but also heard a rumor that they have sprouted wings, feathered like an owl and you cant hear them coming or going.

GreenPig

I run up on a Bigfeet the other morning at the lake. I saw it on my Humminbird in 21 FOW at one of my good waypoints. I hit spotlock and fished the area for 15 or 20 minutes. I was directly over it the whole time and was in utter disbelief the it never surfaced. I never knew that they dove for fish and I definitely never thought they could stay submerged for such an extended time. I finally moved on cause it had clearly spooked all the fish as I didn't get one hit. I'd like to reveal the lake so one of you serious Bigfeet hunters could snap a pic. But if I did that I'd never have anywhere to park and it's crowded enough. I may just try to snag it with a spoon next time. Y'all think 12 or 14 lb stren would work? Anybody with experience snagging underwater Bigfeet, feel free to send me tips on line weight, rod action, and to use a net or gaff.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Green has take BF hunting to a new low.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Just wondered if anybody had seen anything, during all this Virus mess. I figured with less people out knocking on trees and stuff that they might have let their guard down. I have not actually seen one, but I heard the assistant manager of the Local Dollar Store had seen one, but he is not saying much about it, because he is afraid he would get fired. I figured if they were gonna fire him, they would have got him for wearing a paper bag over his head, because he though the mask were too expensive.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Zagnuts?!
I'll be there in a minute. Do I have to wear my BF get up?

bullgator

Zagnuts? facepalm:
And I just had a pallet of BabyRoots delivered!:banginghe

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
NC is not a Yankee, he is a Southern Gentleman and a member ABC. American Bigfeet Club. Plus them Zagnut bars get exspensive.
Dawg if you think I'm calling Nchb a yankee,you misunderstood. There was a post on here a long time back where some nutcase was baiting with Zagnut bars,Nchb if I remember commented on it. That's what I'm referring to. North Carolina is southern if anybody is,Mr Parker has established his bona fides plenty of times.

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
I did hear 3 wood knocks in April- I was going pee. Came from the ridge behind my camper about 4:30 AM. True story.

Once it cools down I'll be back in the Achumpkee bottoms hunting me one.

Da Possum

Campfire Helper
NC is not a Yankee, he is a Southern Gentleman and a member ABC. American Bigfeet Club. Plus them Zagnut bars get exspensive.

NC hangs out in Asheville, NC a lot.....think he's more of a metro sexual

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Dawg if you think I'm calling Nchb a yankee,you misunderstood. There was a post on here a long time back where some nutcase was baiting with Zagnut bars,Nchb if I remember commented on it. That's what I'm referring to. North Carolina is southern if anybody is,Mr Parker has established his bona fides plenty of times.

I remember that. Just messing with NC and you. Sorry I do that a lot.