Thermal Scopes

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
I have a Berring Optics(Hogster) my wife bought me for our anniversary last June. I’ve killed 2 pigs with it so far. My son has ran off with it and took over the place i have permission to hunt as well. He has killed over 25 pigs and a few coyotes and bobcats so far. Maybe I’ll get to use it before too long. So far no issues and the only complaint is that it eats the CR123 batteries fast and I probably need the external batter pack but he videos everything so that’s probably why he runs through batteries
Get a couple pairs of 800mah cr123a batteries to swap back and forth. $30 and be done.

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
Thanks. Any particular brand/setup you like.? I have several devices that use those & they get expensive!
Not really. I bought dulex brand 700mah and they've maybe lost 20% in 4 years. I think most of them are good for 500 charges or so. I would look for 800 mah if i was gonna get new though.

sghoghunter

I have a Berring Optics(Hogster) my wife bought me for our anniversary last June. I’ve killed 2 pigs with it so far. My son has ran off with it and took over the place i have permission to hunt as well. He has killed over 25 pigs and a few coyotes and bobcats so far. Maybe I’ll get to use it before too long. So far no issues and the only complaint is that it eats the CR123 batteries fast and I probably need the external batter pack but he videos everything so that’s probably why he runs through batteries

This is what I bought for mine. With this extender it uses two 16650 batteries

Attachments

• IMG_1755.png
    IMG_1755.png
    246.7 KB · Views: 3