What happened to the good 'ol days DRIVELER # 335.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Morning! I heard the weather man say the sweetest thing a minute ago.. I heard him say temps in the 40s next week!

If this is true! I will be sporting a nanner hammock and outside making grass Angel's!
Danggit, BOG. I'm not gonna be able to get that image out of my head.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
gonna finish up my lunch from yesterday................... facepalm: I need to go back to meal prepping on Sundays.........:bounce:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
So pretty out, think I’ll round up the makings for kabobs and grill some tonight.

Got to make reservations for dinner tomorrow night, early anniversary celebration.
Mrs Ruger working through our anniversary date.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Afternoon !!! Dealing with insurance companies . .

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
So pretty out, think I’ll round up the makings for kabobs and grill some tonight.

Got to make reservations for dinner tomorrow night, early anniversary celebration.
Mrs Ruger working through our anniversary date.
Where you planning to eat?

Core Lokt

Afternoon people!

Spent my entire lunch working in the yard spreading asphalt millings (with a two handed backhoe) filling in low spots on the drive and spraying for sod web worms with a pump sprayer Worked up a good sweat.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Afternoon, not a very productive day. I did clean filters and pumps on pond waterfall and aerator though. Can't seem to keep them clean long. Reckon it's about time for a total cleaning of the pond itself too.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
drooling-emoji-vector-icon-260nw-719716936.jpg

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I filled in some gravel with the two handed backhoe also where it had washed out from the 6" of rain on the driveway. Gallons of fire ant killer out of the pump up sprayer. Then took a short nap.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I filled in some gravel with the two handed backhoe also where it had washed out from the 6" of rain on the driveway. Gallons of fire ant killer out of the pump up sprayer. Then took a short nap.

Might need one of them naps here direckly myself....

Status
Not open for further replies.