Clemson vs bammer . .

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
It may just be me, but i was ready to throw a brick at Kiffin last night. Our offense was an absolutely unfocused mess last night. 7 penalties on offense including 3 delay of games, and hardly any intermediate or crossing route passes. Kiffin had no rhyme or reasonto hus decision to pass or run and often relied on a QB sneak way too often. Washington stacked the line and only sheer willpower on the part of Bo Scarbrough made the game a blowout. Just felt like Lane has already left for Boca Raton mentally.
Clemson looked formidable in every facet of the game.

Patriot44

Banned
I would have much preferred to play Washington. Boma is a stout team, day in and day out. I hope it is as at least as good as last year with a slightly better ending.

Hooty Hoot

Gone but not forgotten
Clemson was impressive last night and is the better rounded team. I don't know if anyone can play 4 quarters against the Alabama defense. Way to dominant in my mind.

Luckybuck

Hate to say it but believe Clemson will get it done this year. Never saw Bama make some many offensive mistakes / penalties in the Washington game. If they play this way against Clemson they will get destroyed.

BuckNasty83

Bama wasn't that great against Washington. If they play like that against Clemson, they'll get beat. Which is fine with me

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Bama wasn't that great against Washington. If they play like that against Clemson, they'll get beat. Which is fine with me

Maybe the NC game will have a team of refs that actually calls chop blocks, horse collar tackles and face mask violations. We won't even mention the standard holding on every play.

That was the poorest officiated game I've ever seen.

As far as the quality of play goes? If Kiffin isn't at the NC game the play calling will be 100% better. He's an idiot and proved it last night.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
BAMA better step up on offense if they want to win......

This. ^

Hate to say it but believe Clemson will get it done this year. Never saw Bama make some many offensive mistakes / penalties in the Washington game. If they play this way against Clemson they will get destroyed.

This. ^

And this.^

Bama's offense outside of Scarborough looked like a high school JV team yesterday. The D can't do it by themselves.

Bama wins in a squeaker.

Matthew6

Banned thug
i love the fact that all we are going to hear the next 8 days is how clemson is gonna beat the tide. i think the tide has spent the majority of the past month prepping for clemson. right now it looks like the tide is struggling. that clemson will run all over us and that bama qb play is suspect. clemson is a really good team who lost to pitt. think about that for a moment. the bama d this year is better and watson has not played a d like this all year. remember,osu struggled, lost to penn st, and really had no reason to be in the game other than espn politics. . clemson feels they dominated a great team. with the michigan loss to fsu (not a great team), the osu loss to penn st, and the loss to clemson last night, it is easy to point out that the big 10 is overrated and over hyped. fsu lost a few games. louisville imploded with a heisman qb against a 4 loss sec team in lsu. Is Clemson really that great. ?Louisville destroyed fsu. Clemson barely won their games against fsu and louisville and lost to Pitt. seems to me that clemson may be over rated too, and the vaunted Quack ACC is too. Yep, the sec sucks this year; especially the east. No one at Bama cares about that. Do you really think bama fans give a rip about the rest of you. We dont. You are fodder and fuel for the engine and no more. You are not riding bama coat tails sec teams. We dont need you and dont on your support.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
i love the fact that all we are going to hear the next 8 days is how clemson is gonna beat the tide. i think the tide has spent the majority of the past month prepping for clemson. right now it looks like the tide is struggling. that clemson will run all over us and that bama qb play is suspect. clemson is a really good team who lost to pitt. think about that for a moment. the bama d this year is better and watson has not played a d like this all year. remember,osu struggled, lost to penn st, and really had no reason to be in the game other than espn politics. . clemson feels they dominated a great team. with the michigan loss to fsu (not a great team), the osu loss to penn st, and the loss to clemson last night, it is easy to point out that the big 10 is overrated and over hyped. fsu lost a few games. louisville imploded with a heisman qb against a 4 loss sec team in lsu. Is Clemson really that great. ?Louisville destroyed fsu. Clemson barely won their games against fsu and louisville and lost to Pitt. seems to me that clemson may be over rated too, and the vaunted Quack ACC is too. Yep, the sec sucks this year; especially the east. No one at Bama cares about that. Do you really think bama fans give a rip about the rest of you. We dont. You are fodder and fuel for the engine and no more. You are not riding bama coat tails sec teams. We dont need you and dont on your support.

"Somebody" either didn't quit drankin, or started early.

"vaunted Quack..." :rofl::rofl:

Matthew6

Banned thug
not drinking nothing guys. explain to me how clemson lost to Pitt, struggled with fsu and louisville, and is now this amazingly incredible football team.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
not drinking nothing guys. explain to me how clemson lost to Pitt, struggled with fsu and louisville, and is now this amazingly incredible football team.

I dunno bro, but we'll find out Jan 9th . . :cheers:

Matthew6

Banned thug
washington spent the past month prepping for the tide with one of the best coaches in america, and only managed 1 touchdown. lsu and maybe the vols could beat wash too.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Yep, the sec sucks this year; especially the east. No one at Bama cares about that. Do you really think bama fans give a rip about the rest of you. We dont. You are fodder and fuel for the engine and no more. You are not riding bama coat tails sec teams. We dont need you and dont on your support.

Well woody, woody woo!::ke::rofl::rofl::rofl:

SpotandStalk

Dabo's boys will be out for blood 6. Sorry your streak is coming to and end.

No need to get all worked up. Losses happen