Clemson vs bammer . .

bullgator

i love the fact that all we are going to hear the next 8 days is how clemson is gonna beat the tide. i think the tide has spent the majority of the past month prepping for clemson. right now it looks like the tide is struggling. that clemson will run all over us and that bama qb play is suspect. clemson is a really good team who lost to pitt. think about that for a moment. the bama d this year is better and watson has not played a d like this all year. remember,osu struggled, lost to penn st, and really had no reason to be in the game other than espn politics. . clemson feels they dominated a great team. with the michigan loss to fsu (not a great team), the osu loss to penn st, and the loss to clemson last night, it is easy to point out that the big 10 is overrated and over hyped. fsu lost a few games. louisville imploded with a heisman qb against a 4 loss sec team in lsu. Is Clemson really that great. ?Louisville destroyed fsu. Clemson barely won their games against fsu and louisville and lost to Pitt. seems to me that clemson may be over rated too, and the vaunted Quack ACC is too. Yep, the sec sucks this year; especially the east. No one at Bama cares about that. Do you really think bama fans give a rip about the rest of you. We dont. You are fodder and fuel for the engine and no more. You are not riding bama coat tails sec teams. We dont need you and dont on your support.

Totally agree. But I'm pullin for y'all anyway, even if ya don't want my support :fine:

Last edited:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
i love the fact that all we are going to hear the next 8 days is how clemson is gonna beat the tide. i think the tide has spent the majority of the past month prepping for clemson. right now it looks like the tide is struggling. that clemson will run all over us and that bama qb play is suspect. clemson is a really good team who lost to pitt. think about that for a moment. the bama d this year is better and watson has not played a d like this all year. remember,osu struggled, lost to penn st, and really had no reason to be in the game other than espn politics. . clemson feels they dominated a great team. with the michigan loss to fsu (not a great team), the osu loss to penn st, and the loss to clemson last night, it is easy to point out that the big 10 is overrated and over hyped. fsu lost a few games. louisville imploded with a heisman qb against a 4 loss sec team in lsu. Is Clemson really that great. ?Louisville destroyed fsu. Clemson barely won their games against fsu and louisville and lost to Pitt. seems to me that clemson may be over rated too, and the vaunted Quack ACC is too. Yep, the sec sucks this year; especially the east. No one at Bama cares about that. Do you really think bama fans give a rip about the rest of you. We dont. You are fodder and fuel for the engine and no more. You are not riding bama coat tails sec teams. We dont need you and dont on your support.

It's gonna be sooooo sweet seeing Clemson whoop that Bama hiney. You know it's coming, bro. That's why you all worked up and all. :biggrin2:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
not worked up bro. just pointing out the hyprocrisy of osu, the big ten, acc and clemson. :biggrin2:

okp66FD.gif

Barry Duggan

Bama wears them down.

Geffellz18

I think it's going to be a very tough fought game just like last year. Pulling for Bama obviously, but it can go either way.
Clemson looked totally in charge in all phases last night, where Bama started slow as usual and took time to figure Washington out. Offense wasn't able to dominate and it took another NOT to put the game away. They did what they needed to to win the game which is what matters in the end. Of course Coach will have them prepared to the best of his ability.
Bottom line: If they can stop #4, Bama wins, if not, it's gunna be a long 60 minutes!
Roll Tide!

Georgia Hard Hunter

agreed^^^^^^ I totally think is the best break down of the game I've read so far. The only thing that can get to Bama is a QB that can create and make things happen. Watson is that type of QB and has a history of showing up big in big games, he showed that against Bama last year, he just came up a few plays short. I think this might just be Clemson's year

klwehunt

The Bama offense will look like a different group on the 9th after a week of practice because of their play against Wash.They will not look that way 2 games in a row.Bama by 10!

ncman

I hate Bama, but I have to agree with Matt6. They're just that good. I think Clemson will hang on for a bit but Bama runs away with it.

deers2ward

Clemson was clearly the better team on the field. Had they not shot themselves in the foot with multiple miscues, they would have won by at least another touchdown, possibly more.

I am happy for the Clemson nation.

As a Nole, you will not ever hear me chanting "ACC". Why? Because we hold our own and don't need to ride on the coat-tails of other teams.

Congrats, Tigers!