Whiskey

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Makes me mad too see peeps pour good whiskey into a cup full of Coke.

It's like watching somebody pour slathers of steak sauce on a US Prime filet mignon. It ought to be a felony punishable with up to 5 years in prison and a $5K fine.

If you're gonna put anything in your whiskey just make it a slash of branch water.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
it's like watching somebody pour slathers of steak sauce on a us prime filet mignon. It ought to be a felony punishable with up to 5 years in prison and a $5k fine.

If you're gonna put anything in your whiskey just make it <strike>a slash of branch water</strike> more whiskey.
fify.

Cmp1

BANNED
It's like watching somebody pour slathers of steak sauce on a US Prime filet mignon. It ought to be a felony punishable with up to 5 years in prison and a $5K fine.

If you're gonna put anything in your whiskey just make it a slash of branch water.

I used to get nothing but prime Porterhouses, no steak sauce, best steaks I've ever had,,,, but no Whiskey for me, except maybe a JD occasionally,,,,

keithsto

OR hearing someone order a filet mignon WELL DONE. Just order the chicken for cryin out loud!

ryanh487

Bourbon folks need to try this stuff. Henry McKenna single barrel. Recently won best in show at the San Francisco world spirits competition, along with best bourbon and best single barrel bourbon. It's delicious, and only $35 a bottle! If you can find it, it's in limited release.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190330-232446_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190330-232446_Gallery.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 4

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Sipping some Beam tonight.

georgiabound

Jim Beam Honey, on the rocks.

They just make the bottles to small though. Half gallon only last a week and local liquor store has problems keeping it in stock.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
OR hearing someone order a filet mignon WELL DONE. Just order the chicken for cryin out loud!

That is a sin. If you dont like the chicken, order a hamburger with no bum.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I`ll take my Bourbon straight. No ice, no chaser. I`m still a rookie on Scotch, but I liked it the same way.
I found a Scotch that's almighty good. As good as my preferred Bourbon.

Thanks, Jay.20190111_151328.jpg

greg j

It's a whiskey, rye whiskey, rye whiskey I cry
If I don't get rye whiskey, well, I think I will die
and once in awhile Segrams Dark Honey

ryanh487

My buddy asked if he could try the blade and bow I had. I said sure. Turn around and he's dumping coke into half a mason jar of the stuff. I told him he was an idiot and if he's too much of a wuss to drink good whisky straight to use the jack daniels.

BeerThirty

My buddy asked if he could try the blade and bow I had. I said sure. Turn around and he's dumping coke into half a mason jar of the stuff. I told him he was an idiot and if he's too much of a wuss to drink good whisky straight to use the jack daniels.

I had some Blade and Bow recently, it was on one of those "must try" top 10 lists... It was okay, but for the money, I wasn't overly impressed.

When I'm not sipping scotch, my everyday bourbon has been Eagle Rare. For the money, you simply cannot go wrong. Stuff drinks right up there with other bourbon that cost $20-30+ more per bottle.

BeerThirty

Here's one to try that I was recently introduced to: Very Old Barton, 90 proof. This is another value bourbon that drinks like it should cost way more. This one is given Eagle Rare a run for its money at my home.