Looks like CMR

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Its funny you said that, when I was typing about him getting hurt his first season in the NFL, I actually thought of Pollack. Pollack was not as big as Andy but he was a great one as well. I still remember that interception/funble recovery he made and ran in for the TD. Thats the one he took of the hand of the QB if I remember correctly!!!:rofl:

Actually he took it out of the USCe QB's hands in the end zone.:bounce:

The wife and I were only dating during that game and we were at her Dad's 50th birthday, had the family in from all over the country and I sat at the bar, didn't give a crap about the birthday party and watched the game by myself while they partied in the back..

Oh, those moments you never forget!!:bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
That young line gonna get thrown to the wolves early. I hope they get better as the season progresses. We will be able to make a better judgment of Kirby by the end of the year. He has a lot to learn too.

ddavis1120

has UM on the same track he had UGA on.

Great recruiting, which will lead to their fans screaming preseason #1, and then they will finish 3rd or 4th in the ACC each year.:bounce:

It is classic CMR. Everybody talking about the great recruiting class and he has one O lineman. He'll out athlete lesser teams and get punched in the mouth by good teams.

Matthew6

Banned thug
Michel will be gone after this season.. The Dawgs will be just fine and I think we surprise some folks this year.

Eason will have some pressure on him this year with Fromm breathing down his neck. Nothing like good competition to get the best out of someone.

Kirby said that was one of our biggest problem this year. There was NO competition at so many positions and you can only push a kid so much as a coach. Losing that position to someone else takes it to a whole new level.

dawgs win it all, hater:biggrin2:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

tjl1388

I am extremely pleased with my head coach. Who knows what will happen in the future but we are certainly pointed in the right direction.

CMR has been given the keys to a sleeping Giant and we'll know soon enough if it was the "Georgia Way" and a meddling AD that held him back or if he truly can't win the big ones.

It is classic CMR. Everybody talking about the great recruiting class and he has one O lineman. He'll out athlete lesser teams and get punched in the mouth by good teams.

Maybe you missed the 4 he brought in last class and the fact that it's MARCH for looking ahead to the 2018 class. :rofl:

Last edited:

Browning Slayer

Who knows what will happen in the future

Actually, most of us do... You'll be undefeated, looking for a shot at the ACC title and you'll lose to Samford.. :bounce::bounce:

weathermantrey

It's going to be difficult for CMR to win at Miami. If he couldn't manage to win his division in the SEC, I'm not sure how he's going to be able to compete in a much tougher conference now. :whip:

Browning Slayer

It's going to be difficult for CMR to win at Miami. If he couldn't manage to win his division in the SEC, I'm not sure how he's going to be able to compete in a much tougher conference now. :whip:

He beat Clemson 3 out of the 4 times he played them while at UGA..

Browning Slayer

He beat Clemson 3 out of the 4 times he played them while at UGA..

And as a matter of fact... Georgia is 42-18 against Clemson..

Also has:
Largest victory Georgia, 55–0 (1920)
Longest win streak Georgia, 10 (1920–54)
Current win streak Georgia, 1 (2014–present)

Latest posts