.22 Caliber Pellet Rifles

SWAMPFOX

Anyone know of a manufacture who makes a .22 caliber pellet rifle with an adjustable stock? I'm looking for something that both me and my 9-year grandson can use.
Thanks.

ryanh487

I'm not seeing anything in my searches with an adjustable stock aside from high dollar pcp and competition models. Honestly it would likely be cheaper to just buy 2 pellet rifles, one youth and one full size, than a decent one with an adjustable stock if you did find it.

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
I've been on an airgun rampage lately (couple different threads you can read), and can tell you this for sure.

The new Crosman 760 is not worth your $30.

The Crosman 2100 classic IS worth your $69.

These are .177 examples I know, but there just isn't any kid size .22 out there that I have found, and I have spent a bunch of time digging...

I have not done much research into the high dollar stuff, since I was looking for "traditional 10 pump" stuff. The Benjamin 392s is the real deal, but a little large for kids.

If you happen to find something that's small, good quality, and .22, I would love to know about it.

rayjay

In the far past I did some great shooting with Daisy Powerline 22 cal multi pump rifles. These had rifled bbls and the trigger was pretty easy to work on for a lighter pull. I have 2 I picked up a few years back to mess with . The newer ones use a 5 round mag that is interesting. I bought some different Beeman pellets to try out. I just need to find a scope.

On my PCP I mounted a Tasco 2.5x10 with AO which I think is about the ideal airgun scope after using it for rodent control for a few years [ long enough for the scope to go out of production :( ]. You really need AO on an air rifle. These scopes would not be suitable for a springer but should be fine for everything else.